We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

(INDONESIA) Couples Seeking Couples [NEW]

Advertise your swings here with our Indonesia Swingers/Couples

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Flowie

Indonesia Singapore Do we Have indonesia couples/swingers here? Come in here!

Hello if you are a couple from indonesia, We would like to know who u are. Care to drop in and say hi?
    Hello if you are a couple from indonesia, We would like to know who u are. Care to drop in and say hi?

Recent Thread Images

IMG_0838.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. SwingCouple

Indonesia Singapore New thread dedicated to our Indonesian friends

Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always tell couples we are newbies friendly as we have benefited in this lifestyle and hope to introduce...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always tell couples we are newbies friendly as we have...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Flowie

Indonesia Singapore VIP Broadcast Is Now Here To Boost Your Gatherings, Events & Swing Parties

Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you...
    Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you before that we are only at our 20% of what we are trying to achieve for you and since we have reached...
    Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you before that we are only at our 20% of what we are...
    Dear Members Flowie here, I am happy to inform you that this new year, we have reached the milestone of 41 thousand swingers members and have doubled up our registrations. We have hinted to you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. CuriousCpl

Indonesia Singapore Partying in Batam - 8 April 2017, Saturday

We'll very likely be partying in Batam this Saturday. Thinking of heading to a club and then see what happens from there. PM us if interested
    We'll very likely be partying in Batam this Saturday. Thinking of heading to a club and then see what happens from there. PM us if interested
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. yinpinlouavr

Indonesia Singapore Batam 16-17 sep

any couple will be in batam this weekend? Let's drink and eat together We are Chinese young couple
    any couple will be in batam this weekend? Let's drink and eat together We are Chinese young couple
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Xiaoyu3r

Indonesia Indonesia batam/ anyone free tonight couple or single can join us

We are 30 Chinese based at batam My girl is interested in swing in mmf first time Any one interested can message me
    We are 30 Chinese based at batam My girl is interested in swing in mmf first time Any one interested can message me
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Xiaoyu3r

Indonesia Indonesia Batam looking for swing or threesome tonight

We are 30 Chinese located at batam anyone interested in swing or threesome please message me thanks
    We are 30 Chinese located at batam anyone interested in swing or threesome please message me thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. NewCouple69

Indonesia Indonesia batam young couple looking for couple

hi guys we are young chns couple. looking for a couple below 30yr old tonight or tomorrow night base in batam. for more information just pm us see you guys soon.
    hi guys we are young chns couple. looking for a couple below 30yr old tonight or tomorrow night base in batam. for more information just pm us see you guys soon.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Indodutchcpl

Indonesia Indonesia Gangbang my gorgeous girlfriend this weekend

Hi guys this weekend I plan to organize a gangbang session for my girlfriend. She is a gorgeous 24 year old. Very hot and wild in bed. We are looking for good looking Indonesians as well as...
    Hi guys this weekend I plan to organize a gangbang session for my girlfriend. She is a gorgeous 24 year old. Very hot and wild in bed. We are looking for good looking Indonesians as well as expats that would be interested to join and share cost of venue. We also have anothe couple joining but...
    Hi guys this weekend I plan to organize a gangbang session for my girlfriend. She is a gorgeous 24 year old. Very hot and wild in bed. We are looking for good looking Indonesians as well as expats that would be interested to join and share cost...
    Hi guys this weekend I plan to organize a gangbang session for my girlfriend. She is a gorgeous 24 year old. Very hot and wild in bed. We are looking for good looking Indonesians as well as...

Recent Thread Images

IMG_2427.JPG IMG_2426.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. gentulit

Indonesia Indonesia Jakarta couple (wifey preview)

hi there, i'm Indonesian, lives in Jakarta. i'm 33 years old man and 2 years old lady.. glad to be here ;) and here's a little preview from my wife
    hi there, i'm Indonesian, lives in Jakarta. i'm 33 years old man and 2 years old lady.. glad to be here ;) and here's a little preview from my wife

Recent Thread Images

_MG_4147.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. maddog123

Indonesia Singapore SG guy looking for single guys/couple to have fun in Bali with my girl, 25/09 - 05/10

Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts....
    Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts. Exposing her nakedness to strangers without her knowing really turns me on. This year, me and my...
    Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts. Exposing her nakedness to strangers without her...
    Hi guys, I am back! I am from Singapore. If you have been following my thread, you'll know about my recent travel to Krabi last year and that my girl loves to walk around in the nude at resorts....
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Shielared

Indonesia Malaysia Looking for partner in BALI

We are Malaysian, married couple looking for any swinger from Bali especially as we are going on October 2017. anybody who interested please PM us. we are looking for new friends over our staying...
    We are Malaysian, married couple looking for any swinger from Bali especially as we are going on October 2017. anybody who interested please PM us. we are looking for new friends over our staying there and most probably going for swap.
    We are Malaysian, married couple looking for any swinger from Bali especially as we are going on October 2017. anybody who interested please PM us. we are looking for new friends over our staying there and most probably going for swap.
    We are Malaysian, married couple looking for any swinger from Bali especially as we are going on October 2017. anybody who interested please PM us. we are looking for new friends over our staying...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. rrrudy

Indonesia United Kingdom Jogja

Hi everyone, inspired to make a threat based on certain location. Hopefully whoever around Jogja area later can post their interest and what they're wish for. Hopefully, it can make someone to...
    Hi everyone, inspired to make a threat based on certain location. Hopefully whoever around Jogja area later can post their interest and what they're wish for. Hopefully, it can make someone to meet other couple or single much easier. So, if you're in Jogja or planned to visit Jogja, whether...
    Hi everyone, inspired to make a threat based on certain location. Hopefully whoever around Jogja area later can post their interest and what they're wish for. Hopefully, it can make someone to meet other couple or single much easier. So, if...
    Hi everyone, inspired to make a threat based on certain location. Hopefully whoever around Jogja area later can post their interest and what they're wish for. Hopefully, it can make someone to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. mike17

Indonesia Indonesia Anyone in bali 18 -25 august?

Anyone in bali in 18-24 august?
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Bobbybob

Indonesia Malaysia Bandung trip

Hello guys... im bob 33 years old, my wife 32. We are plan to go to bandung on november 7th 2017. We never try for swing or 3some. Always convince her into this lifestyle. So... shes quite agree....
    Hello guys... im bob 33 years old, my wife 32. We are plan to go to bandung on november 7th 2017. We never try for swing or 3some. Always convince her into this lifestyle. So... shes quite agree. But not discuss yet with her when we gonna do it. So i just want to make a surprise on our vacation...
    Hello guys... im bob 33 years old, my wife 32. We are plan to go to bandung on november 7th 2017. We never try for swing or 3some. Always convince her into this lifestyle. So... shes quite agree. But not discuss yet with her when we gonna do it....
    Hello guys... im bob 33 years old, my wife 32. We are plan to go to bandung on november 7th 2017. We never try for swing or 3some. Always convince her into this lifestyle. So... shes quite agree....
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. TeddyAiko

Indonesia Indonesia Newbie couple needs a couch in Lombok or Gili start of september...

We are fully exhibitionist and love to watch with light joining in.... more if chemistry right. need a couch preferably in a nice villa for 2 days while we arrange our accomodation for the month....
    We are fully exhibitionist and love to watch with light joining in.... more if chemistry right. need a couch preferably in a nice villa for 2 days while we arrange our accomodation for the month. at the least you get like minded people to swap stories and have drinks and playtime... if we...
    We are fully exhibitionist and love to watch with light joining in.... more if chemistry right. need a couch preferably in a nice villa for 2 days while we arrange our accomodation for the month. at the least you get like minded people to swap...
    We are fully exhibitionist and love to watch with light joining in.... more if chemistry right. need a couch preferably in a nice villa for 2 days while we arrange our accomodation for the month....
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. MixedcoupleJKT

Indonesia Indonesia we are looking for a bi woman couple or bi woman for friday

We are wanting to have fun Friday night at a hotel in kunnigan. Pics are available in other threads:) my lady would love to play with another lady then hard swing. we are open to a group thing or...
    We are wanting to have fun Friday night at a hotel in kunnigan. Pics are available in other threads:) my lady would love to play with another lady then hard swing. we are open to a group thing or single girls. No single guys. PM us if interested:)
    We are wanting to have fun Friday night at a hotel in kunnigan. Pics are available in other threads:) my lady would love to play with another lady then hard swing. we are open to a group thing or single girls. No single guys. PM us if interested:)
    We are wanting to have fun Friday night at a hotel in kunnigan. Pics are available in other threads:) my lady would love to play with another lady then hard swing. we are open to a group thing or...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. curiouslibido

Indonesia Singapore Anyone in Bali Nusa Dua during 1st September to 5th September?

I will be there alone to attend a mate's wedding and the rest of the time will be planning to chillout by the poolside. Anyone going down to Bali during this period? Could catch up on drinks or...
    I will be there alone to attend a mate's wedding and the rest of the time will be planning to chillout by the poolside. Anyone going down to Bali during this period? Could catch up on drinks or something if anything hits up.
    I will be there alone to attend a mate's wedding and the rest of the time will be planning to chillout by the poolside. Anyone going down to Bali during this period? Could catch up on drinks or something if anything hits up.
    I will be there alone to attend a mate's wedding and the rest of the time will be planning to chillout by the poolside. Anyone going down to Bali during this period? Could catch up on drinks or...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. indo777

Indonesia Indonesia Planning a gangbang 4 my slut gf (big cocks only)

Anyone in jakarta??
    Anyone in jakarta??
    Anyone in jakarta??
    Anyone in jakarta??
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Shielared

Indonesia Malaysia Looking for swinger in Bali

Replies:
    Views:
  21. oinks

Indonesia Philippines [PH] Looking for good looking couples in Manila/Philippines

We are looking for couples for SRS (Same room Sex). We can meet in Fort BGC and have some drinks. From there let's see what happens next. We are in our early 30s and we take good care of...
    We are looking for couples for SRS (Same room Sex). We can meet in Fort BGC and have some drinks. From there let's see what happens next. We are in our early 30s and we take good care of ourselves especially our body. Not bragging but we are above average good looking couple. To see is to...
    We are looking for couples for SRS (Same room Sex). We can meet in Fort BGC and have some drinks. From there let's see what happens next. We are in our early 30s and we take good care of ourselves especially our body. Not bragging but we are...
    We are looking for couples for SRS (Same room Sex). We can meet in Fort BGC and have some drinks. From there let's see what happens next. We are in our early 30s and we take good care of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. jakkk

Indonesia Indonesia weekend fun

Asian couple 39 Looking fit guy for this weekend.. Pm if interested
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. indnep

Indonesia Malaysia Looking for girl, girls, or couple for a good session in Jakarta mid of September.

Hi. I will be here in Jakarta mid of September. Staying in 5* hotel. 180cm 60 kg a bit toned and pleasant looking Indian here. Looking for girl, girls, or couple for a good session. Let me know...
    Hi. I will be here in Jakarta mid of September. Staying in 5* hotel. 180cm 60 kg a bit toned and pleasant looking Indian here. Looking for girl, girls, or couple for a good session. Let me know with yr stats and pic if interested.
    Hi. I will be here in Jakarta mid of September. Staying in 5* hotel. 180cm 60 kg a bit toned and pleasant looking Indian here. Looking for girl, girls, or couple for a good session. Let me know with yr stats and pic if interested.
    Hi. I will be here in Jakarta mid of September. Staying in 5* hotel. 180cm 60 kg a bit toned and pleasant looking Indian here. Looking for girl, girls, or couple for a good session. Let me know...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options