We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Indonesia Swingers Seeking...

Advertise your swings here with our Indonesia Swingers/Couples

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. SwingCouple

Indonesia New thread dedicated to our Indonesian friends

Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always tell couples we are newbies friendly as we have benefited in this lifestyle and hope to introduce...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always tell couples we are newbies friendly as we have...
    Thanks to USC for creating a sub-section for Indonesian swingers and newbies. We are swingers for a couple of years and hope to guide any newbies and share experiences with old timers. We always...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Flowie

Indonesia Do we Have indonesia couples/swingers here? Come in here!

Hello if you are a couple from indonesia, We would like to know who u are. Care to drop in and say hi?
    Hello if you are a couple from indonesia, We would like to know who u are. Care to drop in and say hi?
    IMG_0838.JPG 7683ABD2-3EC3-4249-84B0-F15601F37DD7.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Tantric2Exotic2Batam

Indonesia Gathering & Event: Tantric Sensual Coaching Class for Couple and Single in Batam

Hi my fellows USC' Couple, Singles, Member, and VIP: We are Alin, Yanti, and our coach Alex, we are about to organize a short coaching for Classic Sensual Genuine Tantrc massage and tour in one...
    Hi my fellows USC' Couple, Singles, Member, and VIP: We are Alin, Yanti, and our coach Alex, we are about to organize a short coaching for Classic Sensual Genuine Tantrc massage and tour in one of a kinky and romantic hotel in Batam. After an eight-years’ experience and consistently serving...
    Hi my fellows USC' Couple, Singles, Member, and VIP: We are Alin, Yanti, and our coach Alex, we are about to organize a short coaching for Classic Sensual Genuine Tantrc massage and tour in one of a kinky and romantic hotel in Batam. After an...
    Hi my fellows USC' Couple, Singles, Member, and VIP: We are Alin, Yanti, and our coach Alex, we are about to organize a short coaching for Classic Sensual Genuine Tantrc massage and tour in one...
    Tantric Coaching in Batam for Couple and Single (6).jpg The Buffet at Sundanesse Resto.JPG Floating Seafood Restaurant Batam.jpg Tantric Coaching in Batam for Couple and Single (2).jpg Tantric Coaching in Batam for Couple and Single (7).jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Sgcoupleib

Indonesia Any couples in Bali?

Hello, we are a Sg chi couple in our 20s with an average build, jus wondering if any couples are in Bali from end jan to early feb?
    Hello, we are a Sg chi couple in our 20s with an average build, jus wondering if any couples are in Bali from end jan to early feb?
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Keripik_singkong

Indonesia Indonesian couple - Jakarta

Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My...
    Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My wife
    Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My wife
    Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. AAAA

Indonesia Batam escapade

Hi, We are a Chinese couple in the thirties who are new to this and is keen to watch an exhibitionist couple making out in our room this coming Saturday night. We may end up watching each other...
    Hi, We are a Chinese couple in the thirties who are new to this and is keen to watch an exhibitionist couple making out in our room this coming Saturday night. We may end up watching each other making out. We are unlikely to swapping. Any interested Chinese/Caucasian couple (25-35 years old),...
    Hi, We are a Chinese couple in the thirties who are new to this and is keen to watch an exhibitionist couple making out in our room this coming Saturday night. We may end up watching each other making out. We are unlikely to swapping. Any...
    Hi, We are a Chinese couple in the thirties who are new to this and is keen to watch an exhibitionist couple making out in our room this coming Saturday night. We may end up watching each other...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. rauhcouple

Indonesia New couple from Jakarta seeking friends

Hi we are couple from jakarta, a new comer to this forum... Please let us know, if there is any events in jakarta. Cheers!
    Hi we are couple from jakarta, a new comer to this forum... Please let us know, if there is any events in jakarta. Cheers!
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. ANUBISRA

Indonesia Wanna try full swap or threesome at surabaya

Hai there. We will be at surabaya this 19 jan 2018. Anyone or couple there to meet and see what can we do.
    Hai there. We will be at surabaya this 19 jan 2018. Anyone or couple there to meet and see what can we do.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Zackharris

Indonesia Jakarta: Looking to watch couple to have sex

Hi Guys, I'm a guy with gf (but gf not following) from Kuala Lumpur and I have business meeting over the weekend. I will be free on Monday Night (15 January 2018). My fantasy is to watch couple...
    Hi Guys, I'm a guy with gf (but gf not following) from Kuala Lumpur and I have business meeting over the weekend. I will be free on Monday Night (15 January 2018). My fantasy is to watch couple having sex. PM me if any couples are interested to meet up in Centra Jakarta. Hotel /drinks and...
    Hi Guys, I'm a guy with gf (but gf not following) from Kuala Lumpur and I have business meeting over the weekend. I will be free on Monday Night (15 January 2018). My fantasy is to watch couple having sex. PM me if any couples are interested to...
    Hi Guys, I'm a guy with gf (but gf not following) from Kuala Lumpur and I have business meeting over the weekend. I will be free on Monday Night (15 January 2018). My fantasy is to watch couple...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Indodutchcpl

Indonesia Gangbang my gorgeous girlfriend this weekend

Hi guys this weekend I plan to organize a gangbang session for my girlfriend. She is a gorgeous 24 year old. Very hot and wild in bed. We are looking for good looking Indonesians as well as...
    Hi guys this weekend I plan to organize a gangbang session for my girlfriend. She is a gorgeous 24 year old. Very hot and wild in bed. We are looking for good looking Indonesians as well as expats that would be interested to join and share cost of venue. We also have anothe couple joining but...
    Hi guys this weekend I plan to organize a gangbang session for my girlfriend. She is a gorgeous 24 year old. Very hot and wild in bed. We are looking for good looking Indonesians as well as expats that would be interested to join and share cost...
    Hi guys this weekend I plan to organize a gangbang session for my girlfriend. She is a gorgeous 24 year old. Very hot and wild in bed. We are looking for good looking Indonesians as well as...
    IMG_2427.JPG IMG_2426.JPG A8511D60-9BA3-4372-B458-050389B39DBB.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. W_A_F_D_I

Indonesia Alone in short time 14 Jan 2018

Any couple who need host at my room, I'll be in JakPus for 14 Jan 2018 (Sunday evening till midnight) for having some good time together. Also welcome single ladies. Do PM me, only the genuine.
    Any couple who need host at my room, I'll be in JakPus for 14 Jan 2018 (Sunday evening till midnight) for having some good time together. Also welcome single ladies. Do PM me, only the genuine.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. magicmikemy

Indonesia New Mixed Couple want to explore swing in Jakarta

Hi, We are mix couple. 38m 35f. We are pleasant and easy going couple. Very kinky. Will be in a 5 star hotel near cikini today and tomorrow. Would any couple like to meet us? Tq.
    Hi, We are mix couple. 38m 35f. We are pleasant and easy going couple. Very kinky. Will be in a 5 star hotel near cikini today and tomorrow. Would any couple like to meet us? Tq.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Randep

Indonesia Couple seeking Singles or Couples for fun night

Myself and my wife planning to invite Single man or couple for fun night. I am Belgian and my Wife is half Indonesian and half Dutch. My Wife in 30s. Slim. 165cm tall. I already invited my Friend...
    Myself and my wife planning to invite Single man or couple for fun night. I am Belgian and my Wife is half Indonesian and half Dutch. My Wife in 30s. Slim. 165cm tall. I already invited my Friend for massage my Wife. I am just thinking of extend the night with another guy or couple. If anyone...
    Myself and my wife planning to invite Single man or couple for fun night. I am Belgian and my Wife is half Indonesian and half Dutch. My Wife in 30s. Slim. 165cm tall. I already invited my Friend for massage my Wife. I am just thinking of extend...
    Myself and my wife planning to invite Single man or couple for fun night. I am Belgian and my Wife is half Indonesian and half Dutch. My Wife in 30s. Slim. 165cm tall. I already invited my Friend...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. indnep

Indonesia Single Traveling to indonesia.

I am Single travelling to Indonesia mid of September any Girl/Couple interested to make the night memorable.
    I am Single travelling to Indonesia mid of September any Girl/Couple interested to make the night memorable.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Jamesbondova69

Indonesia Aussie in Jakarta from 29 Oct for work ..... and play

Hi there, I'm up in Jakarta for work next week Sunday night to Thursday night. Love to meet up with sexy local or expat ladies and do some exploring in the bedroom. Looking forward to hearing from...
    Hi there, I'm up in Jakarta for work next week Sunday night to Thursday night. Love to meet up with sexy local or expat ladies and do some exploring in the bedroom. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)
    Hi there, I'm up in Jakarta for work next week Sunday night to Thursday night. Love to meet up with sexy local or expat ladies and do some exploring in the bedroom. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)
    Hi there, I'm up in Jakarta for work next week Sunday night to Thursday night. Love to meet up with sexy local or expat ladies and do some exploring in the bedroom. Looking forward to hearing from...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. antotia

Indonesia Would any couple like to meet us

hi we are couple from semarang. f29m29. my wife love a big cock and lesbian. Please send a message to know us
    hi we are couple from semarang. f29m29. my wife love a big cock and lesbian. Please send a message to know us
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Zettoboy

Indonesia Married couple looking for Chinese Male in Jakarta for FWB

Hi, We're married couple based on East Java but once in a while go to Jakarta. M31, F28 kinda new but not so new to the lifestyle, Looking for: Fit and good looking Male in JAKARTA Maximum age...
    Hi, We're married couple based on East Java but once in a while go to Jakarta. M31, F28 kinda new but not so new to the lifestyle, Looking for: Fit and good looking Male in JAKARTA Maximum age of 40 Non smoking and DnD free Respectful and willing to agree to our rules. For an MMF session in...
    Hi, We're married couple based on East Java but once in a while go to Jakarta. M31, F28 kinda new but not so new to the lifestyle, Looking for: Fit and good looking Male in JAKARTA Maximum age of 40 Non smoking and DnD free Respectful and...
    Hi, We're married couple based on East Java but once in a while go to Jakarta. M31, F28 kinda new but not so new to the lifestyle, Looking for: Fit and good looking Male in JAKARTA Maximum age...
    2.jpg 2A115799-8BAA-46B6-9C7E-777FA18CB75B.jpeg 6431D7F5-C7D1-4D97-BFC6-84ADB4231100.jpeg 7591E066-2D5B-490C-8554-1D3A7B0CB141.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. hughie1010

Indonesia Bali from 12th - 14th Jan

Hi there! We will be visiting Bali this coming weekend from 12th to 14th January 2018. Any swingers you are most welcomed to PM us. You may check my thread how do I look like. Thanks :)...
    Hi there! We will be visiting Bali this coming weekend from 12th to 14th January 2018. Any swingers you are most welcomed to PM us. You may check my thread how do I look like. Thanks :) https://undertable.asia/threads/chubby-girl-seeking-for-discreet-fun.48834/
    Hi there! We will be visiting Bali this coming weekend from 12th to 14th January 2018. Any swingers you are most welcomed to PM us. You may check my thread how do I look like. Thanks :)...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Possim389

Indonesia Caucasian for cpl

Caucasian guy in Bali looking for genuine couple for fun and friendship very genuine
    Caucasian guy in Bali looking for genuine couple for fun and friendship very genuine
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. koneku2002

Indonesia Couples in Batam

We are looking to meet couples in Batam sometime in January. Anyone keen?
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. wife_whispers

Indonesia Bali till 6 jan

We're in Bali till 6 jan, at legian kuta till NY, and nusa dua after NY, any couple to hang out together maybe?
    We're in Bali till 6 jan, at legian kuta till NY, and nusa dua after NY, any couple to hang out together maybe?
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Ciwaw

Indonesia Cuckquean looking for cuckcake in bandung

Hello! we're a couple from Indonesia, me (26) and gf (18) are super into cuckquean after my gf express her desire for it last year. We're new here and wanna learn from all people here about this...
    Hello! we're a couple from Indonesia, me (26) and gf (18) are super into cuckquean after my gf express her desire for it last year. We're new here and wanna learn from all people here about this lifestyle, so, are there anyone here that want to share their experiences? Also we're trying to...
    Hello! we're a couple from Indonesia, me (26) and gf (18) are super into cuckquean after my gf express her desire for it last year. We're new here and wanna learn from all people here about this lifestyle, so, are there anyone here that want to...
    Hello! we're a couple from Indonesia, me (26) and gf (18) are super into cuckquean after my gf express her desire for it last year. We're new here and wanna learn from all people here about this...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options