We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Indonesia, Thailand & Others Erotic [NEW]

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. funfreeliving

Indonesia Malaysia NOTICE: Proper photos usage - Read or Risk getting banned

Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting fake photos in the forum, even if you are VIP or a...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. kuderia

Indonesia Malaysia Notice: hollier than thou religious comments - Read or Risk Getting Penalized!

Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle at the pictures. You are also welcome to jerk-off...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Keripik_singkong

Indonesia Indonesia Indonesian couple - Jakarta

Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My...
    Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My wife
    Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My wife
    Hi all I hope you are in good shape, let me introduce my self, we are Indonesia couple from jakarta, im 33 n my wife 32, happy to join here, want to know more n get new experience in USC. :) My...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Shielared

Indonesia Malaysia Anybody interested to lick my wife at BALI?

hi, we are from Malaysia. going to bali on 16-20th Oct 2017. we are going to stay at somewhere near KUTA. we are looking for any friends here who like to have swinger. Info: From Malaysia Malay...
    hi, we are from Malaysia. going to bali on 16-20th Oct 2017. we are going to stay at somewhere near KUTA. we are looking for any friends here who like to have swinger. Info: From Malaysia Malay couple. M40 F35
    hi, we are from Malaysia. going to bali on 16-20th Oct 2017. we are going to stay at somewhere near KUTA. we are looking for any friends here who like to have swinger. Info: From Malaysia Malay couple. M40 F35
    hi, we are from Malaysia. going to bali on 16-20th Oct 2017. we are going to stay at somewhere near KUTA. we are looking for any friends here who like to have swinger. Info: From Malaysia Malay...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. twoinone

Indonesia Indonesia Batam holiday this weekend

hi guys we are chinese couple mid 20s. would like to know of there is any couple coming to batam this weekend?
    hi guys we are chinese couple mid 20s. would like to know of there is any couple coming to batam this weekend?
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Maxinus

Indonesia Thailand Shy Wife is back for more.

Hello all, we have been following this forum for a while now, posted some pics before, Wife basically likes the responses and feedbacks she has been receiving. So thought we might progress a...
    Hello all, we have been following this forum for a while now, posted some pics before, Wife basically likes the responses and feedbacks she has been receiving. So thought we might progress a little and see where it leads us. Just a bit of background, Wife is 32 years old, very conservative lady...
    Hello all, we have been following this forum for a while now, posted some pics before, Wife basically likes the responses and feedbacks she has been receiving. So thought we might progress a little and see where it leads us. Just a bit of...
    Hello all, we have been following this forum for a while now, posted some pics before, Wife basically likes the responses and feedbacks she has been receiving. So thought we might progress a...

Recent Thread Images

IMG_0677.JPG IMG_0678.JPG IMG_0679.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. tenbuckets12345

Indonesia United States Tenbuckets of Adventure!

We removed all previous photos due to some very insensitive PMs we received,as well as for personal reasons,and Mrs Tenbuckets did not feel comfortable having it up,but persuaded her to try one...
    We removed all previous photos due to some very insensitive PMs we received,as well as for personal reasons,and Mrs Tenbuckets did not feel comfortable having it up,but persuaded her to try one last time,and see what happens. ^_^ Hopefully she gets a better feel and nothing bad happens this...
    We removed all previous photos due to some very insensitive PMs we received,as well as for personal reasons,and Mrs Tenbuckets did not feel comfortable having it up,but persuaded her to try one last time,and see what happens. ^_^ Hopefully she...
    We removed all previous photos due to some very insensitive PMs we received,as well as for personal reasons,and Mrs Tenbuckets did not feel comfortable having it up,but persuaded her to try one...

Recent Thread Images

teaser1.png 1.JPG 2.JPG Peekture1.jpg peekture2.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. sexangelpasutri

Indonesia Indonesia Hotwife On Top

She was very horny at that night, than she give me blow job to wake me up from sleep. At this time I was amaze to find her naked already. By using her pearl g string she tease me very well. She...
    She was very horny at that night, than she give me blow job to wake me up from sleep. At this time I was amaze to find her naked already. By using her pearl g string she tease me very well. She lead me to our sofa. Than ride me to full fill her desire.
    She was very horny at that night, than she give me blow job to wake me up from sleep. At this time I was amaze to find her naked already. By using her pearl g string she tease me very well. She lead me to our sofa. Than ride me to full fill...
    She was very horny at that night, than she give me blow job to wake me up from sleep. At this time I was amaze to find her naked already. By using her pearl g string she tease me very well. She...

Recent Thread Images

2017-3-25-14-27-25(3).gif 2017-3-25-14-27-25(4).gif 2017-3-25-14-27-25(2).gif 2017-3-25-14-27-25(5).gif 2017-3-25-14-27-25(4).gif
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. DraZk

Indonesia Indonesia Finally,our 1st MMF 3some with My Wife (Story and Pics inside)

Good Day,Everyone! Finally,I can make this thread-Our first ever MMF 3some! This amazing experience has just happened three days ago,so still fresh in mind :D I'm not good at words (and bad english...
    Good Day,Everyone! Finally,I can make this thread-Our first ever MMF 3some! This amazing experience has just happened three days ago,so still fresh in mind :D I'm not good at words (and bad english grammar also),but I'll try to describing some process story here. As U all may already know (from...
    Good Day,Everyone! Finally,I can make this thread-Our first ever MMF 3some! This amazing experience has just happened three days ago,so still fresh in mind :D I'm not good at words (and bad english grammar also),but I'll try to describing some...
    Good Day,Everyone! Finally,I can make this thread-Our first ever MMF 3some! This amazing experience has just happened three days ago,so still fresh in mind :D I'm not good at words (and bad english...

Recent Thread Images

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. jackycpl

Indonesia Indonesia share our first mmf experience

my wife has an idea to share about our past mmf experience.. this is the moment the hubby took when wife did blow job to our male partner.. deep throat suck.... the male partner lying down on the...
    my wife has an idea to share about our past mmf experience.. this is the moment the hubby took when wife did blow job to our male partner.. deep throat suck.... the male partner lying down on the sofa and he was moaning loudly enjoying every moment of it... my wife has been expecting to the same...
    my wife has an idea to share about our past mmf experience.. this is the moment the hubby took when wife did blow job to our male partner.. deep throat suck.... the male partner lying down on the sofa and he was moaning loudly enjoying every...
    my wife has an idea to share about our past mmf experience.. this is the moment the hubby took when wife did blow job to our male partner.. deep throat suck.... the male partner lying down on the...

Recent Thread Images

JPEG image-54DDD517B160-1.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. bonbontamura

Indonesia France my chinese indonesian girlfriend

My small contribution. Hopefully you enjoy it! First pictures were taken during our vacation in bali.
    My small contribution. Hopefully you enjoy it! First pictures were taken during our vacation in bali.

Recent Thread Images

081.png 082.png 083.png 084.png 085.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. NTRcouple

Indonesia Malaysia Anyone in Tokyo this whole week?

Just checking whether anyone will be in Tokyo this whole week? If you're a couple / single, let's chat and see where we can go from there :D
    Just checking whether anyone will be in Tokyo this whole week? If you're a couple / single, let's chat and see where we can go from there :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Mekajiki

Thailand Thailand Bangkok/Pattaya - Sep21-24

Will be there with wife. Any couples keen to meet up, please message. Likely to check out Chan Resort on Sep 21-22.
    Will be there with wife. Any couples keen to meet up, please message. Likely to check out Chan Resort on Sep 21-22.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. VitoCorleone

Indonesia Malaysia Medan 2 - 4 Nov!

Hello Medan folks! I'm still in planning stage for a trip to Medan on 5-7th Oct with another bro! If anyone's keen for a meet up, do pm me and we can take it from there! Have fun people!
    Hello Medan folks! I'm still in planning stage for a trip to Medan on 5-7th Oct with another bro! If anyone's keen for a meet up, do pm me and we can take it from there! Have fun people!
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. gooddoggg8

Indonesia Thailand Pattaya/BKK same room sex

Hey couples I am 35m sg she is 21f thai in long term relationship. Residing in BKK at the moment, let us know if you guys wanna exchange pics first before deciding to meet up. We are decently...
    Hey couples I am 35m sg she is 21f thai in long term relationship. Residing in BKK at the moment, let us know if you guys wanna exchange pics first before deciding to meet up. We are decently attractive, non pushy and like to party/drink
    Hey couples I am 35m sg she is 21f thai in long term relationship. Residing in BKK at the moment, let us know if you guys wanna exchange pics first before deciding to meet up. We are decently attractive, non pushy and like to party/drink
    Hey couples I am 35m sg she is 21f thai in long term relationship. Residing in BKK at the moment, let us know if you guys wanna exchange pics first before deciding to meet up. We are decently...

Recent Thread Images

ploy.jpg IMG_0029.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Dongzz

Indonesia Brunei Darussalam Care to share, share to care

First time sharing our activities. Care to give some feedbacks. Maybe we'll take a request or two. :cool:::thanku:
    First time sharing our activities. Care to give some feedbacks. Maybe we'll take a request or two. :cool:::thanku:

Recent Thread Images

SX1S2030-min.jpg SX1S2033-min.jpg SX1S2037-min.jpg SX1S2031-min.jpg SX1S2042-min.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Astrogel

Thailand Singapore Thailand trip

Hi everyone, my girl and I will be travelling to Bangkok next year in Jan. I actually wanted to post this in interest based outing but realised they do not have one for Thailand. We would...
    Hi everyone, my girl and I will be travelling to Bangkok next year in Jan. I actually wanted to post this in interest based outing but realised they do not have one for Thailand. We would actually like to know where are some bars or clubs that local frequent that is safe and clean so that we...
    Hi everyone, my girl and I will be travelling to Bangkok next year in Jan. I actually wanted to post this in interest based outing but realised they do not have one for Thailand. We would actually like to know where are some bars or clubs that...
    Hi everyone, my girl and I will be travelling to Bangkok next year in Jan. I actually wanted to post this in interest based outing but realised they do not have one for Thailand. We would...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. monev

Brunei Brunei Darussalam Just curious, anyone in Brunei?

hi everyone, pretty new here and keen to explore the scene. M, Chi, 30 185, 72 married as above, any curious queens or explorers in Brunei? or am i a lone ranger here? Cheers J
    hi everyone, pretty new here and keen to explore the scene. M, Chi, 30 185, 72 married as above, any curious queens or explorers in Brunei? or am i a lone ranger here? Cheers J
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Jamesmcd

Australia Australia Playground

Hi everyone, Couldn't find any thread for Aussie Playground . We travel a lot to Australia for work so it only makes sense to setup a network here too. Anyone here from Melbourne, Sydney and...
    Hi everyone, Couldn't find any thread for Aussie Playground . We travel a lot to Australia for work so it only makes sense to setup a network here too. Anyone here from Melbourne, Sydney and Perth ? Feel free to follow my...
    Hi everyone, Couldn't find any thread for Aussie Playground . We travel a lot to Australia for work so it only makes sense to setup a network here too. Anyone here from Melbourne, Sydney and Perth ? Feel free to follow my...
    Hi everyone, Couldn't find any thread for Aussie Playground . We travel a lot to Australia for work so it only makes sense to setup a network here too. Anyone here from Melbourne, Sydney and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Keripik_singkong

Indonesia Indonesia Cooking time

time to cook, who wants to be her food now it's time to shake it http://sendvid.com/sr49r4ck
    time to cook, who wants to be her food now it's time to shake it http://sendvid.com/sr49r4ck
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. AFQND

Indonesia Singapore SG Couple visiting batam

Hi there, we'll Be visiting batam this mid month. Would love to have a session there. Any couples interested in srs/swing, do pm us. We're 26/clean/DDF
    Hi there, we'll Be visiting batam this mid month. Would love to have a session there. Any couples interested in srs/swing, do pm us. We're 26/clean/DDF

Recent Thread Images

image.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Zackharris

Indonesia Singapore Lombok Trip 25thAug-2 Sept

Hi gang, Me and my gf are going to lombok for 8 nights for relaxation. We have no activity except just to chill and relax. For this trip, she agreed not to wear bra during the trip. She did...
    Hi gang, Me and my gf are going to lombok for 8 nights for relaxation. We have no activity except just to chill and relax. For this trip, she agreed not to wear bra during the trip. She did during her bday party which I found cool. well that's the furthest she can do in reality so far except...
    Hi gang, Me and my gf are going to lombok for 8 nights for relaxation. We have no activity except just to chill and relax. For this trip, she agreed not to wear bra during the trip. She did during her bday party which I found cool. well that's...
    Hi gang, Me and my gf are going to lombok for 8 nights for relaxation. We have no activity except just to chill and relax. For this trip, she agreed not to wear bra during the trip. She did...

Recent Thread Images

Collage_Fotor.jpg 00 tied.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options