We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Indonesia, Thailand & Others Erotic

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. funfreeliving

Indonesia NOTICE: Proper photos usage - Read or Risk getting banned

Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting fake photos in the forum, even if you are VIP or a...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. Any members caught or reported posting...
    Dear all, Due to the recent issues of members using other member's picture as their avatar and people posting fake photos, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. kuderia

Indonesia Notice: hollier than thou religious comments - Read or Risk Getting Penalized!

Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle at the pictures. You are also welcome to jerk-off...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously and put it in writing. You are welcome to ogle...
    Dear kinky members of USC, Due to the recent issues of members posting offensive, religous and judgmental comments in the picture threads, the admin have decided to take this matter seriously...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Jamesmcd

Australia Australia Playground

Hi everyone, Couldn't find any thread for Aussie Playground . We travel a lot to Australia for work so it only makes sense to setup a network here too. Anyone here from Melbourne, Sydney and...
    Hi everyone, Couldn't find any thread for Aussie Playground . We travel a lot to Australia for work so it only makes sense to setup a network here too. Anyone here from Melbourne, Sydney and Perth ? Feel free to follow my...
    Hi everyone, Couldn't find any thread for Aussie Playground . We travel a lot to Australia for work so it only makes sense to setup a network here too. Anyone here from Melbourne, Sydney and Perth ? Feel free to follow my...
    Hi everyone, Couldn't find any thread for Aussie Playground . We travel a lot to Australia for work so it only makes sense to setup a network here too. Anyone here from Melbourne, Sydney and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. les_yamakasi

Indonesia My wife first threesome...

She was at first hesitate.. well,it turn out we really had a great time.
    2015-04-11 01.16.22.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Fran

Thailand Vietnam 8-13 January

Short trip to Vietnam, gonna be in Hanoi from the 8-13..Anyone round there for a drink and maybe fun!!!
    Short trip to Vietnam, gonna be in Hanoi from the 8-13..Anyone round there for a drink and maybe fun!!!
    IMG_20170807_170756.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Olidomthai

Thailand Erotic Dating.. Meet other couple In Samui

Erotic Dating .. Meeting other couple tourist Arond the world In Koh Samui.. visit us at openmindsamui resort. Interesting PM. Us !! We have specail event Every Week..
    Erotic Dating .. Meeting other couple tourist Arond the world In Koh Samui.. visit us at openmindsamui resort. Interesting PM. Us !! We have specail event Every Week..
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. btswing

Thailand My wife Swing with Single man (4 year ago)

My wife Swing with Single man (4 year ago- 25 year old)
    image (1).jpg image (2).jpg image (3).jpg image (4).jpg image.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. mike17

Indonesia My hotwife collection 2

Nice boobs??
    Nice boobs??
    Nice boobs??
    Nice boobs??
    D7CE2AF8-859C-45EE-94A9-A8A34E7802E0.jpeg A71A4832-0120-4E04-887C-373F0E09AB60.jpeg 046257C9-CEF8-42A9-A56B-954CA76A520A.jpeg 2A1F0B01-BA05-475C-A01B-357108BC379F.jpeg A9567482-B392-4055-A8A6-1BE0DB10D425.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. bonbontamura

Indonesia my chinese indonesian girlfriend

My small contribution. Hopefully you enjoy it! First pictures were taken during our vacation in bali.
    My small contribution. Hopefully you enjoy it! First pictures were taken during our vacation in bali.
    091.png 092.png 093.png 094.png 095.gif
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. jacknjane69
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Saradave

Indonesia Share your wifes Backside....here's mine and were looking for well hung Gents..

Come on to all the couples post away....and who has a nice big... and wants to join us ??
    Come on to all the couples post away....and who has a nice big... and wants to join us ??
    20170114_035107000_iOS.jpg IMG_1726.JPG 20141129_092201.jpg IMG_2471.JPG 20180105_092925.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. kevinngss

Indonesia Sharing a Deepthroat pic

Being deepthroat and a sloppy one is always a welcomed sexperience. Better when your lady knows exactly what to do, and how to do it the way she knew you edge and spill precums.
    Being deepthroat and a sloppy one is always a welcomed sexperience. Better when your lady knows exactly what to do, and how to do it the way she knew you edge and spill precums.
    IMG-20171127-WA0000.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Maldini

Thailand First time

This is my first time here ! Hope you all enjoy my wife and our couple <3
    20131008_223503.jpg 20131008_223312.jpg IMG_4413.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. cecl

Thailand Cambodia

Looking for Caucasian in cambodia on 20th this month
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. AHAP

Thailand Couple visiting Thailand soon

Hi all ,, we are planning to be in BKK from 19-22 Jan and would be interested to meet our couple(s) for fun and exchanging knowledge. I’m 38 years old and my gf is 35 .. we both looks good and...
    Hi all ,, we are planning to be in BKK from 19-22 Jan and would be interested to meet our couple(s) for fun and exchanging knowledge. I’m 38 years old and my gf is 35 .. we both looks good and always taking a good care about our health and hygiene Whose interested to have fun with us ?
    Hi all ,, we are planning to be in BKK from 19-22 Jan and would be interested to meet our couple(s) for fun and exchanging knowledge. I’m 38 years old and my gf is 35 .. we both looks good and always taking a good care about our health and...
    Hi all ,, we are planning to be in BKK from 19-22 Jan and would be interested to meet our couple(s) for fun and exchanging knowledge. I’m 38 years old and my gf is 35 .. we both looks good and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. sigao49

Indonesia In Batam 10 Jan - 11 Jan

Hi, I'm male Chinese from Singapore. Will be in Batam 10 Jan to 11 Jan, and will be alone in hotel at Nagoya area. Any couples wanna meet up in my room for some same minded activities?
    Hi, I'm male Chinese from Singapore. Will be in Batam 10 Jan to 11 Jan, and will be alone in hotel at Nagoya area. Any couples wanna meet up in my room for some same minded activities?
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. delicious_couple

Indonesia Gangbang report

A liitle preview of our party on des 9th.
    Screenshot_20171211-135151.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. CocoanSpice

Indonesia Indonesian Swingers, how do you play?

Hello USC Indonesia, Indonesia has without a doubt always had fairly underground scene. With many of us spread out by long distance and endless macet, it can be tough finding well matched play...
    Hello USC Indonesia, Indonesia has without a doubt always had fairly underground scene. With many of us spread out by long distance and endless macet, it can be tough finding well matched play partners. How does everyone enjoy their play? Any choices not reflected in the poll? We would be...
    Hello USC Indonesia, Indonesia has without a doubt always had fairly underground scene. With many of us spread out by long distance and endless macet, it can be tough finding well matched play partners. How does everyone enjoy their play? Any...
    Hello USC Indonesia, Indonesia has without a doubt always had fairly underground scene. With many of us spread out by long distance and endless macet, it can be tough finding well matched play...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. CocoanSpice

Indonesia Show your tools cewek dan cowok

Hello USC Indo! Seems our corner of USC is a bit quiet and still not quite that open compared to our neighbors....and I don't think any of us should stand for that. Here's your chance to strut...
    Hello USC Indo! Seems our corner of USC is a bit quiet and still not quite that open compared to our neighbors....and I don't think any of us should stand for that. Here's your chance to strut your stuff a little bit. For all guys and girls around Indonesia, show us what you got! I know I've...
    Hello USC Indo! Seems our corner of USC is a bit quiet and still not quite that open compared to our neighbors....and I don't think any of us should stand for that. Here's your chance to strut your stuff a little bit. For all guys and girls...
    Hello USC Indo! Seems our corner of USC is a bit quiet and still not quite that open compared to our neighbors....and I don't think any of us should stand for that. Here's your chance to strut...
    IMG_1299.JPG 2wl7g.gif 2w91b.gif IMG_1289.JPG IMG_1295 copy.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. r0by_xxx

Indonesia Need Foreigner for 3some MMF

Hello everyone.. we are married couple from Jakarta.. searching for male foreigner from western are welcome to get 3some with us.. Please submit your phone number.
    Hello everyone.. we are married couple from Jakarta.. searching for male foreigner from western are welcome to get 3some with us.. Please submit your phone number.
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Dongzz

Indonesia Care to share, share to care

First time sharing our activities. Care to give some feedbacks. Maybe we'll take a request or two. :cool:::thanku:
    First time sharing our activities. Care to give some feedbacks. Maybe we'll take a request or two. :cool:::thanku:
    IMG_20171231_084609_907.jpg IMG_20180105_205620_067.jpg IMG_20180105_205718.jpg IMG_20180105_205606_557.jpg IMG_20180105_205611_407.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Ferus

Thailand Holidays in Japan

Hi USC community Not sure where to post this as there seems not right section but, if anyone ever going to Japan for holiday and wants to meet up, please do drop me a note :)
    Hi USC community Not sure where to post this as there seems not right section but, if anyone ever going to Japan for holiday and wants to meet up, please do drop me a note :)
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options