We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

(MY) Couples Seeking Singles

For Malaysia Couples & Ladies to seek single swingers, suiitable for Gangbang/MMF/hotwifing/FWB (Males are not allow to post threads)

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. dong

Kuala Lumpur Wife looking for fun massage, play and ...

The mood strikes again. We're on and off in the massage/play scene and its been awhile since we've had a guy pleasuring her. M45, F40, chinese in KL area. nice easy going. We're looking at making...
    The mood strikes again. We're on and off in the massage/play scene and its been awhile since we've had a guy pleasuring her. M45, F40, chinese in KL area. nice easy going. We're looking at making it this weekend afternoon at a hotel in KL. To set expectations, good massage, good foreplay, good...
    The mood strikes again. We're on and off in the massage/play scene and its been awhile since we've had a guy pleasuring her. M45, F40, chinese in KL area. nice easy going. We're looking at making it this weekend afternoon at a hotel in KL. To set...
    The mood strikes again. We're on and off in the massage/play scene and its been awhile since we've had a guy pleasuring her. M45, F40, chinese in KL area. nice easy going. We're looking at making...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. hweehwee

Melaka looking for young male age below 20

Hi we interested looking young good looking male age below 20 n not hairy. Just for fun
    Hi we interested looking young good looking male age below 20 n not hairy. Just for fun
    20171225_191927.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. urss

Kuala Lumpur Looking for someone can seduce her.

Hai we are malay couple both 27 and i need someone who willing to seduce her and make her cum, below 30 and goodlooking can message me.
    Hai we are malay couple both 27 and i need someone who willing to seduce her and make her cum, below 30 and goodlooking can message me.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. newbies

Penang Hotwife

Hi all, Hubby 32, Wifey 28. Just convince my wife to become a hotwife. Now I get the “YES” answer but I dont want to put this this on rush. Just want to know if anyone interested to join us...
    Hi all, Hubby 32, Wifey 28. Just convince my wife to become a hotwife. Now I get the “YES” answer but I dont want to put this this on rush. Just want to know if anyone interested to join us “later”. Im looking for a good gentlemen who can respect both of us. Penang or Northern Area. Tq
    Hi all, Hubby 32, Wifey 28. Just convince my wife to become a hotwife. Now I get the “YES” answer but I dont want to put this this on rush. Just want to know if anyone interested to join us “later”. Im looking for a good gentlemen who can respect...
    Hi all, Hubby 32, Wifey 28. Just convince my wife to become a hotwife. Now I get the “YES” answer but I dont want to put this this on rush. Just want to know if anyone interested to join us...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. hotmilf36D

Johor Looking for female to join FFM

I am serously looking for bi female to join me and fullfill my sexual desire and fantasy.I really2 want to make my husb satisfied and make him happy..i prefer malay or chinese female only.good...
    I am serously looking for bi female to join me and fullfill my sexual desire and fantasy.I really2 want to make my husb satisfied and make him happy..i prefer malay or chinese female only.good looking and age below 40.my husb height 175cm,70kg,,and got 6"tool.please pm me directly and we can...
    I am serously looking for bi female to join me and fullfill my sexual desire and fantasy.I really2 want to make my husb satisfied and make him happy..i prefer malay or chinese female only.good looking and age below 40.my husb height...
    I am serously looking for bi female to join me and fullfill my sexual desire and fantasy.I really2 want to make my husb satisfied and make him happy..i prefer malay or chinese female only.good...
    IMG20180105174754.jpg IMG20180105175350.jpg IMG-20180109-WA0031.jpg IMG_20180111_093421.jpg IMG_20180112_223851.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Sugar

Kuala Lumpur Seeking Gentleman to Sextex

Halo. We were on the bed chatting just now and this idea pondering in our mind. We would like to seek a fine gentlemen to sextexting with Mrs. Mrs is awaiting! For interested gentlemen, pls PM us...
    Halo. We were on the bed chatting just now and this idea pondering in our mind. We would like to seek a fine gentlemen to sextexting with Mrs. Mrs is awaiting! For interested gentlemen, pls PM us with introduction and wechat id. Preferably with a decent photo for Mrs to choose.
    Halo. We were on the bed chatting just now and this idea pondering in our mind. We would like to seek a fine gentlemen to sextexting with Mrs. Mrs is awaiting! For interested gentlemen, pls PM us with introduction and wechat id. Preferably with...
    Halo. We were on the bed chatting just now and this idea pondering in our mind. We would like to seek a fine gentlemen to sextexting with Mrs. Mrs is awaiting! For interested gentlemen, pls PM us...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. kripkorn

Kuala Lumpur Looking for single lady

Hai, we are malay married couple (32,25), just arrived at bangi. Looking for single ladies if got to join us tonight.
    Hai, we are malay married couple (32,25), just arrived at bangi. Looking for single ladies if got to join us tonight.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. JebatDurhaka

Melaka 15/01/2018

Hi. Sorry for the short notice. We are looking for single male to host & join us 3some tonite 15/01/2018 at Melaka Area. Intrested?? Pm us detail with ur pic. No pic no deal. Hi. Sorry notis...
    Hi. Sorry for the short notice. We are looking for single male to host & join us 3some tonite 15/01/2018 at Melaka Area. Intrested?? Pm us detail with ur pic. No pic no deal. Hi. Sorry notis lambat kuar. Kami mencaru lelaki utk host 3some hari ni 15/01/2018 area Bandar Melaka. Berminat?? Pm kami...
    Hi. Sorry for the short notice. We are looking for single male to host & join us 3some tonite 15/01/2018 at Melaka Area. Intrested?? Pm us detail with ur pic. No pic no deal. Hi. Sorry notis lambat kuar. Kami mencaru lelaki utk host 3some hari ni...
    Hi. Sorry for the short notice. We are looking for single male to host & join us 3some tonite 15/01/2018 at Melaka Area. Intrested?? Pm us detail with ur pic. No pic no deal. Hi. Sorry notis...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Chineseeuro

Penang Looking for 2 males for MFM

Hi descent and respectful men out there, My man and I will be visiting Penang on the 18th January and we are looking for 2 respectful gentlemen to join us for some high tea fun ;) Hopefully, we...
    Hi descent and respectful men out there, My man and I will be visiting Penang on the 18th January and we are looking for 2 respectful gentlemen to join us for some high tea fun ;) Hopefully, we can get messages that are more than a liner ;)
    Hi descent and respectful men out there, My man and I will be visiting Penang on the 18th January and we are looking for 2 respectful gentlemen to join us for some high tea fun ;) Hopefully, we can get messages that are more than a liner ;)
    Hi descent and respectful men out there, My man and I will be visiting Penang on the 18th January and we are looking for 2 respectful gentlemen to join us for some high tea fun ;) Hopefully, we...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. TranceLife

Johor looking for mff session

Hye . we are young married couple under 26 years old and we are looking for any girl want to join us in our night . we have a private place and good private environment for hangout in JB JOHOR ....
    Hye . we are young married couple under 26 years old and we are looking for any girl want to join us in our night . we have a private place and good private environment for hangout in JB JOHOR . my wife can be so open minded and will show his bi sexual mood if all okey . we can have a coffe...
    Hye . we are young married couple under 26 years old and we are looking for any girl want to join us in our night . we have a private place and good private environment for hangout in JB JOHOR . my wife can be so open minded and will show his bi...
    Hye . we are young married couple under 26 years old and we are looking for any girl want to join us in our night . we have a private place and good private environment for hangout in JB JOHOR ....
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. wileyfox_us

Johor Seduce my wife at the gym

I have a proposition for u guys... Seduce my wife at the gym until she wants to get back in the game. She's starting to go back to the gym for work out. She's a modest working woman, cute face,...
    I have a proposition for u guys... Seduce my wife at the gym until she wants to get back in the game. She's starting to go back to the gym for work out. She's a modest working woman, cute face, fair skin, a bit bubbly (not fat), always cover from top to toe...but going to the gym i ask her to...
    I have a proposition for u guys... Seduce my wife at the gym until she wants to get back in the game. She's starting to go back to the gym for work out. She's a modest working woman, cute face, fair skin, a bit bubbly (not fat), always cover...
    I have a proposition for u guys... Seduce my wife at the gym until she wants to get back in the game. She's starting to go back to the gym for work out. She's a modest working woman, cute face,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. AllIn
    Replies:
    Views:
    N/A
  13. Supercouple1314

Penang Looking for a single chinese male

i am planning to find a nice guy as a friend for me and my wife. Prefer only professional career and unmarried single guy. Only northern area prefer and do let us know more about you! Husband 37...
    i am planning to find a nice guy as a friend for me and my wife. Prefer only professional career and unmarried single guy. Only northern area prefer and do let us know more about you! Husband 37 and wife 33. Both Chinese and prefer a caring and good looking guy. Thank you!
    i am planning to find a nice guy as a friend for me and my wife. Prefer only professional career and unmarried single guy. Only northern area prefer and do let us know more about you! Husband 37 and wife 33. Both Chinese and prefer a caring and...
    i am planning to find a nice guy as a friend for me and my wife. Prefer only professional career and unmarried single guy. Only northern area prefer and do let us know more about you! Husband 37...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. funplaypartners

Kuala Lumpur One night in KL, exploring GANGBANG - Couple M23 F23

One night in KL, exploring GANGBANG - A couple M23 F 23, Hubby and his Queen are looking to have a GB with 5 guys The Queen's preview - Heart of a Saint.. Body of a Goddess.. With a slut’s sex...
    One night in KL, exploring GANGBANG - A couple M23 F 23, Hubby and his Queen are looking to have a GB with 5 guys The Queen's preview - Heart of a Saint.. Body of a Goddess.. With a slut’s sex drive.. The Queen, she will start off blindfolded Location will be in KL on January 13, 3pm onward...
    One night in KL, exploring GANGBANG - A couple M23 F 23, Hubby and his Queen are looking to have a GB with 5 guys The Queen's preview - Heart of a Saint.. Body of a Goddess.. With a slut’s sex drive.. The Queen, she will start off...
    One night in KL, exploring GANGBANG - A couple M23 F 23, Hubby and his Queen are looking to have a GB with 5 guys The Queen's preview - Heart of a Saint.. Body of a Goddess.. With a slut’s sex...
    PhotoGrid_1513582536924.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Analholics6969

Malaysia Wanted well endowed single guy for expat couple - 12-14th Feb in KL

Hi, We are an attractive expat couple 34yr old Filipina and 42yr caucasian British seeking a well endowed gentleman over this weekend 12-14th Feb in Kl Sentral. We are staying in the hotel and...
    Hi, We are an attractive expat couple 34yr old Filipina and 42yr caucasian British seeking a well endowed gentleman over this weekend 12-14th Feb in Kl Sentral. We are staying in the hotel and are flexible with timings over the weekend. We are experienced couple and enjoy threesomes...
    Hi, We are an attractive expat couple 34yr old Filipina and 42yr caucasian British seeking a well endowed gentleman over this weekend 12-14th Feb in Kl Sentral. We are staying in the hotel and are flexible with timings over the weekend. We are...
    Hi, We are an attractive expat couple 34yr old Filipina and 42yr caucasian British seeking a well endowed gentleman over this weekend 12-14th Feb in Kl Sentral. We are staying in the hotel and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. SubCuck

Kuala Lumpur Newbie to Side but Seasoned Cuck

Local discreet couple seeking LT bull to be part of our session. Been active before during travels now seeking locally. Age 37 and 31 Local Race - does it matter, if yes then don’t bother to...
    Local discreet couple seeking LT bull to be part of our session. Been active before during travels now seeking locally. Age 37 and 31 Local Race - does it matter, if yes then don’t bother to response Seeking - dominant bull for the cuck and passionate lover for her New to this site , been...
    Local discreet couple seeking LT bull to be part of our session. Been active before during travels now seeking locally. Age 37 and 31 Local Race - does it matter, if yes then don’t bother to response Seeking - dominant bull for the cuck and...
    Local discreet couple seeking LT bull to be part of our session. Been active before during travels now seeking locally. Age 37 and 31 Local Race - does it matter, if yes then don’t bother to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. hubbywife

Malaysia mmf/mmmf/1 on 1

Hi all...we just arrive in Seremban city....session open as mention...inbox me for more detail...see ya
    Hi all...we just arrive in Seremban city....session open as mention...inbox me for more detail...see ya
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. whiteandtoffee

Kuala Lumpur Big Cock Wanted

We are midtwenties indian-caucasian couple looking for a big cock with nice and smart owner to have threesome or cuckolding or just watch us. We are both into it , but first timers. Preferring...
    We are midtwenties indian-caucasian couple looking for a big cock with nice and smart owner to have threesome or cuckolding or just watch us. We are both into it , but first timers. Preferring caucasian and black guys, maybe chinese too.
    We are midtwenties indian-caucasian couple looking for a big cock with nice and smart owner to have threesome or cuckolding or just watch us. We are both into it , but first timers. Preferring caucasian and black guys, maybe chinese too.
    We are midtwenties indian-caucasian couple looking for a big cock with nice and smart owner to have threesome or cuckolding or just watch us. We are both into it , but first timers. Preferring...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Kartikkk

Kuala Lumpur Company wanted for my babe

Needing some company for my girlfriend for the days to come as I'm out of town. A few requirements; - Male, any race will do but she makes the decision - Age 24-29 ONLY -Willing to travel to...
    Needing some company for my girlfriend for the days to come as I'm out of town. A few requirements; - Male, any race will do but she makes the decision - Age 24-29 ONLY -Willing to travel to KAMPAR, if not do not bother messaging - Someone who can hang out with her, keep her company at...
    Needing some company for my girlfriend for the days to come as I'm out of town. A few requirements; - Male, any race will do but she makes the decision - Age 24-29 ONLY -Willing to travel to KAMPAR, if not do not bother messaging - Someone who...
    Needing some company for my girlfriend for the days to come as I'm out of town. A few requirements; - Male, any race will do but she makes the decision - Age 24-29 ONLY -Willing to travel to...
    29376.jpg 29966 - Copy.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. alyamaisara

Kuala Lumpur Looking For Singles (M/F)!

Hey guys! So we've been trying to get some attention here. My darling partner is an insatiable sex kitten looking for guys and girls, for threesomes (or more? Hehe). We're a Malay couple, M22 and...
    Hey guys! So we've been trying to get some attention here. My darling partner is an insatiable sex kitten looking for guys and girls, for threesomes (or more? Hehe). We're a Malay couple, M22 and F19. Requirements are as follows: 1) The younger the better (but all requests will be evaluated,...
    Hey guys! So we've been trying to get some attention here. My darling partner is an insatiable sex kitten looking for guys and girls, for threesomes (or more? Hehe). We're a Malay couple, M22 and F19. Requirements are as follows: 1) The younger...
    Hey guys! So we've been trying to get some attention here. My darling partner is an insatiable sex kitten looking for guys and girls, for threesomes (or more? Hehe). We're a Malay couple, M22 and...
    Dec 2017 - Uploads - USC - 03.JPG Dec 2017 - Uploads - USC - 11.JPG Dec 2017 - Uploads - USC - 09.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options