We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

(MY) Gentleman's Proposal

Gentleman swingers post your intriguing proposals & meet couples or ladies

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Siaoheiisbc

Johor Blowbang Tonight

Hello fellas, I’m hunting for solid good size of cocks preferably 6.5” inch and above for a quick blowbang. Any race welcome, as for my intro please and kindly have a look all my previous...
    Hello fellas, I’m hunting for solid good size of cocks preferably 6.5” inch and above for a quick blowbang. Any race welcome, as for my intro please and kindly have a look all my previous thread. Only for today evening and night. Roll call starts now, Blowbang for 1 man or more much better,...
    Hello fellas, I’m hunting for solid good size of cocks preferably 6.5” inch and above for a quick blowbang. Any race welcome, as for my intro please and kindly have a look all my previous thread. Only for today evening and night. Roll call...
    Hello fellas, I’m hunting for solid good size of cocks preferably 6.5” inch and above for a quick blowbang. Any race welcome, as for my intro please and kindly have a look all my previous...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. tianchai01

Johor A Lonely Guy in JB

Today will be the day I spent my whole day in this cities that I'm unfamiliar with, even get lost when go out to buy things, although the view from the place I stay beautiful but sadly from the...
    Today will be the day I spent my whole day in this cities that I'm unfamiliar with, even get lost when go out to buy things, although the view from the place I stay beautiful but sadly from the deep of my heart, I'm just another lonely pity single guys that stay in JB This is view from the...
    Today will be the day I spent my whole day in this cities that I'm unfamiliar with, even get lost when go out to buy things, although the view from the place I stay beautiful but sadly from the deep of my heart, I'm just another lonely pity...
    Today will be the day I spent my whole day in this cities that I'm unfamiliar with, even get lost when go out to buy things, although the view from the place I stay beautiful but sadly from the...
    IMG_20171120_231548_HDRs.jpg mmexport1511273066070.jpg IMG_20171130_180147.jpg Screenshot_2017-12-08-17-47-18-943_com.waze.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Martin_KL

Single Caucasian Guy Looking fir a couple or girl

Hi there fellows, i am 35 year old single guy from Europe. I live in downtown KL and can host or join you. Would love to meet couples and singles, if you are ok we can make things more fun...
    Hi there fellows, i am 35 year old single guy from Europe. I live in downtown KL and can host or join you. Would love to meet couples and singles, if you are ok we can make things more fun inviting another couples or guys. i attached a pic of myself and some of our adventures, send me a pm...
    Hi there fellows, i am 35 year old single guy from Europe. I live in downtown KL and can host or join you. Would love to meet couples and singles, if you are ok we can make things more fun inviting another couples or guys. i attached a pic...
    Hi there fellows, i am 35 year old single guy from Europe. I live in downtown KL and can host or join you. Would love to meet couples and singles, if you are ok we can make things more fun...
    image.jpg image.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. jackson7man

Kuala Lumpur [SPECIAL] Accu-point, Whole Body & Sensual Massage For Ladies

Hi fellow gorgeous USCian Ladies, My name is Jackson, you can call me Jack for short. I’m a 39 Chinese male which currently based in Klang valley area. I’m trying out to post my service here as...
    Hi fellow gorgeous USCian Ladies, My name is Jackson, you can call me Jack for short. I’m a 39 Chinese male which currently based in Klang valley area. I’m trying out to post my service here as I’m still new and need more supports from everyone here. I’m friendly, easy-going and I am able to...
    Hi fellow gorgeous USCian Ladies, My name is Jackson, you can call me Jack for short. I’m a 39 Chinese male which currently based in Klang valley area. I’m trying out to post my service here as I’m still new and need more supports from everyone...
    Hi fellow gorgeous USCian Ladies, My name is Jackson, you can call me Jack for short. I’m a 39 Chinese male which currently based in Klang valley area. I’m trying out to post my service here as...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. YoungnSmart

Kuala Lumpur Single Smart guy currently at KL in JW Marriot

Hi community, I am a single guy mid of his thirties, clean and healthy and currently all by myself in the JW Marriot looking for a couple (MMF Action) or single female(single or wife even better)...
    Hi community, I am a single guy mid of his thirties, clean and healthy and currently all by myself in the JW Marriot looking for a couple (MMF Action) or single female(single or wife even better) who would like to join me for some drinks and pleasure later on in the room. If interested please...
    Hi community, I am a single guy mid of his thirties, clean and healthy and currently all by myself in the JW Marriot looking for a couple (MMF Action) or single female(single or wife even better) who would like to join me for some drinks and...
    Hi community, I am a single guy mid of his thirties, clean and healthy and currently all by myself in the JW Marriot looking for a couple (MMF Action) or single female(single or wife even better)...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Ravvvi33

Johor Will b in jb 20/1 till 22/1

hi there, im 38 indian frm kl, gd lookin fit decent gentlemen here, i been into swing for past more than 5 yrs, i’ll be traveling to jb on 20/1 till 22/2, any couple lookin for a guy for mmf could...
    hi there, im 38 indian frm kl, gd lookin fit decent gentlemen here, i been into swing for past more than 5 yrs, i’ll be traveling to jb on 20/1 till 22/2, any couple lookin for a guy for mmf could drop me a msg,
    hi there, im 38 indian frm kl, gd lookin fit decent gentlemen here, i been into swing for past more than 5 yrs, i’ll be traveling to jb on 20/1 till 22/2, any couple lookin for a guy for mmf could drop me a msg,
    hi there, im 38 indian frm kl, gd lookin fit decent gentlemen here, i been into swing for past more than 5 yrs, i’ll be traveling to jb on 20/1 till 22/2, any couple lookin for a guy for mmf could...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Rajamasia

Johor I need partner tonight

Hi, who is near labis johor im here now anybody intrest to meet me for unlimited happy pls we**** me do it fast now so hot now
    Hi, who is near labis johor im here now anybody intrest to meet me for unlimited happy pls we**** me do it fast now so hot now
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. LonelyDriver

Pahang Any couple /female looking for male in termerloh

any couple or single female looking male at termerloh this evening? Male Chinese 32 178cm 78kg Professional career Please contact me
    any couple or single female looking male at termerloh this evening? Male Chinese 32 178cm 78kg Professional career Please contact me
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. benc91

Melaka Chinese guy for coffee or more

Been around the forum for a very long time now. You probably came across some of my pictures here. Travel between PJ & Melaka often. Have some friends over at KL area but not much acquaintance in...
    Been around the forum for a very long time now. You probably came across some of my pictures here. Travel between PJ & Melaka often. Have some friends over at KL area but not much acquaintance in Melaka. Melaka peeps, coffee maybe? Or if you do visit Melaka, hit me up. I will bring you go...
    Been around the forum for a very long time now. You probably came across some of my pictures here. Travel between PJ & Melaka often. Have some friends over at KL area but not much acquaintance in Melaka. Melaka peeps, coffee maybe? Or if you do...
    Been around the forum for a very long time now. You probably came across some of my pictures here. Travel between PJ & Melaka often. Have some friends over at KL area but not much acquaintance in...
    Ben.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. azrol

Selangor sensual massage n Yoni Massage

Hi..I'm azrol coming back..calling for couple or girls around kajang,bangi,seremban or Nilai to try my sensual massage or Yoni Massage.. Everything is free..pm me if you all interested
    Hi..I'm azrol coming back..calling for couple or girls around kajang,bangi,seremban or Nilai to try my sensual massage or Yoni Massage.. Everything is free..pm me if you all interested
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Blackcad407

Caucasian guy in KL

Hello Everyone , It's been a while since I am joined USC but I never though of writing a proper introduction so let's give it a try. Early 40's Educated and well groomed Caucasian professional...
    Hello Everyone , It's been a while since I am joined USC but I never though of writing a proper introduction so let's give it a try. Early 40's Educated and well groomed Caucasian professional guy living and working in Kuala Lumpur. Little statistics. 5"7' tall 75kg 7"+ happy boy Been in...
    Hello Everyone , It's been a while since I am joined USC but I never though of writing a proper introduction so let's give it a try. Early 40's Educated and well groomed Caucasian professional guy living and working in Kuala Lumpur. Little...
    Hello Everyone , It's been a while since I am joined USC but I never though of writing a proper introduction so let's give it a try. Early 40's Educated and well groomed Caucasian professional...
    IMG_7745.JPG IMG_7748.JPG IMG_7749.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. 8inches4couple

Where are all the sexy Kuala Lumpur couples?

Looking for sexy couples for threesome fun. I can host at my house in Subang Jaya. PM me with contact info. Let's play!
    Looking for sexy couples for threesome fun. I can host at my house in Subang Jaya. PM me with contact info. Let's play!
    IMG_3067.JPG IMG_3021.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. black6969

Kuala Lumpur Hai milf age 30-40s

Hai USCIANS.. JUST WANNA MEET SOMEONE CHAT AND COFFEE SESSIONS.. and couple or single (lady only) if wanna meet im free at weekend .. on me if anythings goes for a long nite ... tq . Age 30-40s...
    Hai USCIANS.. JUST WANNA MEET SOMEONE CHAT AND COFFEE SESSIONS.. and couple or single (lady only) if wanna meet im free at weekend .. on me if anythings goes for a long nite ... tq . Age 30-40s (women) Couple 20-40s. Place in KL name it.. will be there tq
    Hai USCIANS.. JUST WANNA MEET SOMEONE CHAT AND COFFEE SESSIONS.. and couple or single (lady only) if wanna meet im free at weekend .. on me if anythings goes for a long nite ... tq . Age 30-40s (women) Couple 20-40s. Place in KL name it.....
    Hai USCIANS.. JUST WANNA MEET SOMEONE CHAT AND COFFEE SESSIONS.. and couple or single (lady only) if wanna meet im free at weekend .. on me if anythings goes for a long nite ... tq . Age 30-40s...
    Screenshot_2017-12-29-20-13-58.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Cando

Kuala Lumpur Real Gangbang

Needed a few guys to help me please my woman. The few lucky gentlemen must be fit, health concious, straight, matured, married preferably age 35 and above. At this time no Indians, blacks or...
    Needed a few guys to help me please my woman. The few lucky gentlemen must be fit, health concious, straight, matured, married preferably age 35 and above. At this time no Indians, blacks or Arabs, just a matter of preference , no offense. This is an insemination gangbang, so only the Real Man...
    Needed a few guys to help me please my woman. The few lucky gentlemen must be fit, health concious, straight, matured, married preferably age 35 and above. At this time no Indians, blacks or Arabs, just a matter of preference , no offense. This...
    Needed a few guys to help me please my woman. The few lucky gentlemen must be fit, health concious, straight, matured, married preferably age 35 and above. At this time no Indians, blacks or...
    PicsArt_01-06-12.52.09.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. YoungnSmart

Kuala Lumpur Looking for fun with couple Monday night in KL

hello community, businessman eurasian origin, mid of his thirties ,is looking for some fun on Monday night 15JAN in KL and would like to spice up my biz trip. Hotel is settled. Please pm if any...
    hello community, businessman eurasian origin, mid of his thirties ,is looking for some fun on Monday night 15JAN in KL and would like to spice up my biz trip. Hotel is settled. Please pm if any interest, would be nice to catch up. Cheerio
    hello community, businessman eurasian origin, mid of his thirties ,is looking for some fun on Monday night 15JAN in KL and would like to spice up my biz trip. Hotel is settled. Please pm if any interest, would be nice to catch up. Cheerio
    hello community, businessman eurasian origin, mid of his thirties ,is looking for some fun on Monday night 15JAN in KL and would like to spice up my biz trip. Hotel is settled. Please pm if any...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. shyboy

Penang Looking for female in penang area for dinner and drinks

31 years old male from Ipoh. Will be in Penang Jan 13 to Jan 14. Any ladies out there would be interested to meet for dinner and drinks? Hopefully would be able to click then we will see what...
    31 years old male from Ipoh. Will be in Penang Jan 13 to Jan 14. Any ladies out there would be interested to meet for dinner and drinks? Hopefully would be able to click then we will see what happens after.
    31 years old male from Ipoh. Will be in Penang Jan 13 to Jan 14. Any ladies out there would be interested to meet for dinner and drinks? Hopefully would be able to click then we will see what happens after.
    31 years old male from Ipoh. Will be in Penang Jan 13 to Jan 14. Any ladies out there would be interested to meet for dinner and drinks? Hopefully would be able to click then we will see what...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. screw20078

Kuala Lumpur Hello from Putrajaya

Staying alone at Le Meridien Putrajaya from Sunday to Thursday. Would love to meet a couple to hang out with espeically a nice hijabi lady. Drop me a note.
    Staying alone at Le Meridien Putrajaya from Sunday to Thursday. Would love to meet a couple to hang out with espeically a nice hijabi lady. Drop me a note.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. samputra

Johor Raining

Its been raining for 3 days...a good time for hot oil massage n good sex
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. momouba008

Selangor Seeking mature Couple

tall chinese boy age 30,189cm,78KG,18cM,very well hung and long time,good looking experienced with cpl and good education newone here seeking lady who want to try 10 times 1 night :) pm me thank u
    tall chinese boy age 30,189cm,78KG,18cM,very well hung and long time,good looking experienced with cpl and good education newone here seeking lady who want to try 10 times 1 night :) pm me thank u
    1.png webwxgetmsgimg.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Given

Kuala Lumpur Bull for cuckold or single swinger for ladies or couple

Introduction: • Malaysian Indian & Straight • 1985 / 170cm / 72kg • 12cm and Neatly Trimmed • Exercises twice a week to keep in shape • Very discreet, hygienic, clean, drug & disease free •...
    Introduction: • Malaysian Indian & Straight • 1985 / 170cm / 72kg • 12cm and Neatly Trimmed • Exercises twice a week to keep in shape • Very discreet, hygienic, clean, drug & disease free • Respectable to both couples & women • Patient & accommodating • Very respectful of boundaries & not into...
    Introduction: • Malaysian Indian & Straight • 1985 / 170cm / 72kg • 12cm and Neatly Trimmed • Exercises twice a week to keep in shape • Very discreet, hygienic, clean, drug & disease free • Respectable to both couples & women • Patient &...
    Introduction: • Malaysian Indian & Straight • 1985 / 170cm / 72kg • 12cm and Neatly Trimmed • Exercises twice a week to keep in shape • Very discreet, hygienic, clean, drug & disease free •...
    download_20171218_193418.jpg download_20171218_193421.jpg IMG20180112123313.jpg IMG20180112214307.jpg IMG20180112214253.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options