We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

(MY) Interest Based Outings

Create parties, events & gatherings.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Satan

Kuala Lumpur Undertable Durian Pig-out

Now that we are done with the picnic we're back for another event. This sunday the 14th we're inviting our VIPs to join us for a durian feast. Where? KL/Selangor area. Location will be provided to...
    Now that we are done with the picnic we're back for another event. This sunday the 14th we're inviting our VIPs to join us for a durian feast. Where? KL/Selangor area. Location will be provided to confirmed attendees only. When? Sunday the 14th starting 4pm (please be there on time) After we're...
    Now that we are done with the picnic we're back for another event. This sunday the 14th we're inviting our VIPs to join us for a durian feast. Where? KL/Selangor area. Location will be provided to confirmed attendees only. When? Sunday the 14th...
    Now that we are done with the picnic we're back for another event. This sunday the 14th we're inviting our VIPs to join us for a durian feast. Where? KL/Selangor area. Location will be provided to...
    source.gif F0sB2wn.gif
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. DarkChocolateCloud

Sarawak Kuching anyone 22-24 Jan

Hi guys I'm single male will be at kuching on the mentioned date for business trip. Anyone want to meet up for some drinks. I would like to make some friends and enjoy laughter. Couples, ...
    Hi guys I'm single male will be at kuching on the mentioned date for business trip. Anyone want to meet up for some drinks. I would like to make some friends and enjoy laughter. Couples, singles or group is good. Maybe can tell me what to do in kuching as well.. Hahah Don't have to end up in...
    Hi guys I'm single male will be at kuching on the mentioned date for business trip. Anyone want to meet up for some drinks. I would like to make some friends and enjoy laughter. Couples, singles or group is good. Maybe can tell me what to do...
    Hi guys I'm single male will be at kuching on the mentioned date for business trip. Anyone want to meet up for some drinks. I would like to make some friends and enjoy laughter. Couples, ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. coco9

Kuala Lumpur Happy Sat & Sunday

Hi i am Kai, 26. Chinese, good looking. With a Merz, maybe we can have fun in my car. I Will be in KLCC area, renting a nice condo alone on 20th and 21th Jan. Could come my place to have coffee...
    Hi i am Kai, 26. Chinese, good looking. With a Merz, maybe we can have fun in my car. I Will be in KLCC area, renting a nice condo alone on 20th and 21th Jan. Could come my place to have coffee and we can talk more, and maybe have fun. Safety and Cleanliness is my utmost concern. Pm me
    Hi i am Kai, 26. Chinese, good looking. With a Merz, maybe we can have fun in my car. I Will be in KLCC area, renting a nice condo alone on 20th and 21th Jan. Could come my place to have coffee and we can talk more, and maybe have fun. Safety...
    Hi i am Kai, 26. Chinese, good looking. With a Merz, maybe we can have fun in my car. I Will be in KLCC area, renting a nice condo alone on 20th and 21th Jan. Could come my place to have coffee...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. gentlejack

Sarawak Sarawak.!

Hello ladies and gentlemen , Sexy people from.Sarawak , let's meet , chat , mingle., socialize and get to know each other more . Let's make our Sarawak family grow !
    Hello ladies and gentlemen , Sexy people from.Sarawak , let's meet , chat , mingle., socialize and get to know each other more . Let's make our Sarawak family grow !
    _20161230_204503.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Thrill

Kuala Lumpur Just arrived in KL

anyone free for coffee or drinks near Klcc? Am staying in a hotel near there.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. funplaypartners

Selangor Shall we coffee in PJ - A Social meet by Invitation Round 9

The First one for 2018 - January 10, 2018 Wednesday Round 9 of the social meets Its time for friends and new friends in the making and newbies to have a get together this time in the other side...
    The First one for 2018 - January 10, 2018 Wednesday Round 9 of the social meets Its time for friends and new friends in the making and newbies to have a get together this time in the other side of Petaling Jaya... since always KL/PJ thought a new venue would be nice Shall we coffee?? We are...
    The First one for 2018 - January 10, 2018 Wednesday Round 9 of the social meets Its time for friends and new friends in the making and newbies to have a get together this time in the other side of Petaling Jaya... since always KL/PJ thought a...
    The First one for 2018 - January 10, 2018 Wednesday Round 9 of the social meets Its time for friends and new friends in the making and newbies to have a get together this time in the other side...
    FPP_Social_Coffee_Jan2018_0009.jpg FPP_Social_Coffee_Jan2018_0016.jpg FPP_Social_Coffee_Jan2018_0015.jpg FPP_Social_Coffee_Jan2018_0011.jpg FPP_Social_Coffee_Jan2018_0013.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. coco9

Selangor Group Game and group fun

I will be renting a nice condo near KLCC on 20th Jan. Near zouk club also. I am planning to play an adult uno or wild card game. Start from 20th Jan 8pm till late night. Looking for another 3...
    I will be renting a nice condo near KLCC on 20th Jan. Near zouk club also. I am planning to play an adult uno or wild card game. Start from 20th Jan 8pm till late night. Looking for another 3 Man & 4 woman. Open minded couples are welcomed. No camera, no handphone. Pm to register. First...
    I will be renting a nice condo near KLCC on 20th Jan. Near zouk club also. I am planning to play an adult uno or wild card game. Start from 20th Jan 8pm till late night. Looking for another 3 Man & 4 woman. Open minded couples are welcomed....
    I will be renting a nice condo near KLCC on 20th Jan. Near zouk club also. I am planning to play an adult uno or wild card game. Start from 20th Jan 8pm till late night. Looking for another 3...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. KingQueen

Kuala Lumpur Midnight Coffee

anyone in pj or damansara area? Midnight coffee? Or TT?
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. kikoa

Selangor Coffee Session

Hello everyone. Currently I am on long holiday. It would be nice meet USC member who are free to meet up over a coffee table. Personally I am a coffee lover. Look forward to hear from you all...
    Hello everyone. Currently I am on long holiday. It would be nice meet USC member who are free to meet up over a coffee table. Personally I am a coffee lover. Look forward to hear from you all soon. Cheers.
    Hello everyone. Currently I am on long holiday. It would be nice meet USC member who are free to meet up over a coffee table. Personally I am a coffee lover. Look forward to hear from you all soon. Cheers.
    Hello everyone. Currently I am on long holiday. It would be nice meet USC member who are free to meet up over a coffee table. Personally I am a coffee lover. Look forward to hear from you all...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Satan

Malaysia Undertable Picnic get together

Good evening ladies, gentlemen, and extraterrestrial pangolins dressed in human suits. First I would like to wish you all the happiest of holidays and a happy new year on behalf of The Banter...
    Good evening ladies, gentlemen, and extraterrestrial pangolins dressed in human suits. First I would like to wish you all the happiest of holidays and a happy new year on behalf of The Banter House team. Second, we would like to invite our VIPs to join us for a picnic get together to welcome the...
    Good evening ladies, gentlemen, and extraterrestrial pangolins dressed in human suits. First I would like to wish you all the happiest of holidays and a happy new year on behalf of The Banter House team. Second, we would like to invite our VIPs...
    Good evening ladies, gentlemen, and extraterrestrial pangolins dressed in human suits. First I would like to wish you all the happiest of holidays and a happy new year on behalf of The Banter...
    20180106_215331.jpg WaterMark_2018-01-10-14-38-43.png WaterMark_2018-01-10-14-44-33.png WaterMark_2018-01-10-14-51-09.png WaterMark_2018-01-10-15-01-09.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. matzain

Pahang Looking for Old Folks

Any singles or couples in late 50s or early 60s, can we meet up? If you're interested, please respond
    Any singles or couples in late 50s or early 60s, can we meet up? If you're interested, please respond
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Olivivian

Penang Meetup in Penang 19-21 Jan

Anyone in Penang on the 19-21 Jan, hope to meet some new friends there~~
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. tesla

Kuala Lumpur Russel Peters in the House

Hi Girls and Guys, Who wants to go for this show in March 2nd. PM me and we can arrange the seating conveniently.
    Hi Girls and Guys, Who wants to go for this show in March 2nd. PM me and we can arrange the seating conveniently.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. coco9

Malaysia Coffee session in KL & Penang

I am Kai, 26, from Penang. I am lawyer to be. Professional look during day time, horny at night. Put that aside. I will be going kl on 20th Jan. And i can see KL USC is very active, so maybe we...
    I am Kai, 26, from Penang. I am lawyer to be. Professional look during day time, horny at night. Put that aside. I will be going kl on 20th Jan. And i can see KL USC is very active, so maybe we can have a coffee and share our stories. As i base in Penang, i would like to form a regular coffee...
    I am Kai, 26, from Penang. I am lawyer to be. Professional look during day time, horny at night. Put that aside. I will be going kl on 20th Jan. And i can see KL USC is very active, so maybe we can have a coffee and share our stories. As i base...
    I am Kai, 26, from Penang. I am lawyer to be. Professional look during day time, horny at night. Put that aside. I will be going kl on 20th Jan. And i can see KL USC is very active, so maybe we...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. NipsDix

Kuala Lumpur TLJ

ANYONE WANT TO GO WATCH IT WITH ME?
    TLJ.jpg IMG_9246.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Miracle621

Sarawak Bintulu Happy Hour

Hello Peeps! Anyone available for drinks between 11Jan to 13Jan? Let's catch up for drinks since there dont have any cinema in Bintulu. LOL
    Hello Peeps! Anyone available for drinks between 11Jan to 13Jan? Let's catch up for drinks since there dont have any cinema in Bintulu. LOL
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Mine

Pahang Coffee Chat at Kuantan area for today or tommorow

Hi USC members.. I'm M25, F25 also Malay. But my wife not follow during this outstation. I'm currently at Kuantan and outstation at Paka. If u have free time, either single or couple, married...
    Hi USC members.. I'm M25, F25 also Malay. But my wife not follow during this outstation. I'm currently at Kuantan and outstation at Paka. If u have free time, either single or couple, married or not, feel free to PM me your wc id (i'm still new and basic member) to have coffee chat session...
    Hi USC members.. I'm M25, F25 also Malay. But my wife not follow during this outstation. I'm currently at Kuantan and outstation at Paka. If u have free time, either single or couple, married or not, feel free to PM me your wc id (i'm still...
    Hi USC members.. I'm M25, F25 also Malay. But my wife not follow during this outstation. I'm currently at Kuantan and outstation at Paka. If u have free time, either single or couple, married...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Legolasrvndll

Selangor Hang out

Hi there, Me and my partner planning to hangout somewhere near Bangsar or Changkat for drinks and fun time..any couples out there wanna join?
    Hi there, Me and my partner planning to hangout somewhere near Bangsar or Changkat for drinks and fun time..any couples out there wanna join?
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Yugi896

Off topic

Just in case any ladies or gentlemen is interested to know more about liquor,there's a masterclass coming up this 9th of Jan.It;s free of charge.
    Just in case any ladies or gentlemen is interested to know more about liquor,there's a masterclass coming up this 9th of Jan.It;s free of charge.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. leow10

Johor JB drinking

Hi all, Anyone interested in JB clubs? me and my friend looking for more pax.. we have a wechat group about 8pax in the 20s for JB drinking. PM me your wechat or any other form of contact, more...
    Hi all, Anyone interested in JB clubs? me and my friend looking for more pax.. we have a wechat group about 8pax in the 20s for JB drinking. PM me your wechat or any other form of contact, more people the merrier ;)
    Hi all, Anyone interested in JB clubs? me and my friend looking for more pax.. we have a wechat group about 8pax in the 20s for JB drinking. PM me your wechat or any other form of contact, more people the merrier ;)
    Hi all, Anyone interested in JB clubs? me and my friend looking for more pax.. we have a wechat group about 8pax in the 20s for JB drinking. PM me your wechat or any other form of contact, more...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Olivivian

Kuala Lumpur Planning for A Holiday

After a long hectic year, thinking to plan a holiday but it might be Cuti-cuti Malaysia. Where else you guys reckon?
    After a long hectic year, thinking to plan a holiday but it might be Cuti-cuti Malaysia. Where else you guys reckon?
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options