We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

(MY) Ladies Seeking Friends With Benefits [NEW]

For Ladies to seek single guys, suitable for Gangbang/MMF/hotwifing/FWB (Males are not allow to post threads)

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. HusnaNakal

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Wife looking for single guy

Hi. i'm a malay young wife with 1 kid. My details 22 / 154 / 48 . Fair complexion, chinese look. Looking for any single guy out there to have some pleasure time.
    Hi. i'm a malay young wife with 1 kid. My details 22 / 154 / 48 . Fair complexion, chinese look. Looking for any single guy out there to have some pleasure time.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Elly

Kuala Lumpur Canada Looking for fubu

Hi uscrian especially guys,im new here n looking for 1 malay guy to become my fubu,im local malay lady,sorry to say that im a bit choosy in this: Criteria Malay guy only I dun like fat...
    Hi uscrian especially guys,im new here n looking for 1 malay guy to become my fubu,im local malay lady,sorry to say that im a bit choosy in this: Criteria Malay guy only I dun like fat guy(sorry)n of course must b slim type n taller. Good looking Clean Willing to host . Pls do pm me if u guys...
    Hi uscrian especially guys,im new here n looking for 1 malay guy to become my fubu,im local malay lady,sorry to say that im a bit choosy in this: Criteria Malay guy only I dun like fat guy(sorry)n of course must b slim type n taller. Good...
    Hi uscrian especially guys,im new here n looking for 1 malay guy to become my fubu,im local malay lady,sorry to say that im a bit choosy in this: Criteria Malay guy only I dun like fat...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Sherilyn

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Lady seeking for quality companionship

Seeking for companionship with an educated gentleman, a good chat over dinner/coffee with someone candid and non-judgemental would be lovely. In the event our personalities do click, and if we...
    Seeking for companionship with an educated gentleman, a good chat over dinner/coffee with someone candid and non-judgemental would be lovely. In the event our personalities do click, and if we seem to enjoy each other's company, progression to monogamous physical intimacy may be considered,...
    Seeking for companionship with an educated gentleman, a good chat over dinner/coffee with someone candid and non-judgemental would be lovely. In the event our personalities do click, and if we seem to enjoy each other's company, progression to...
    Seeking for companionship with an educated gentleman, a good chat over dinner/coffee with someone candid and non-judgemental would be lovely. In the event our personalities do click, and if we...

Recent Thread Images

IMG_20170901_181541.jpg IMG_20170901_181541.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. wana

Malaysia Malaysia uni student

Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already pro with swinger life.. awesome well, i just new in here, so i think for now i just want to be...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already pro with swinger life.. awesome well, i just new...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already...

Recent Thread Images

IMG_20170314_181029.jpg IMG_20170913_000610.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. DCouple

Johor Singapore Hi all.. wish to find some fun

1st time post at here i from msia JB.. 32. chinese not so pretty n chubby gal.. wish to knw more friend. .. chat n.... maybe can be more...
    1st time post at here i from msia JB.. 32. chinese not so pretty n chubby gal.. wish to knw more friend. .. chat n.... maybe can be more...

Recent Thread Images

ice_2017-07-08-13-56-36-607.jpg IMG_6980.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. funladygemini

Penang Malaysia <Closed Thread> Looking for ONS today..

Hey guys, I'm from Penang and I'm looking for a handsome guy for fun today, prefer chinese. Feeling horny cause I'm pregnant now (6 months If you don't mind..so I would prefer in gentle way) and...
    Hey guys, I'm from Penang and I'm looking for a handsome guy for fun today, prefer chinese. Feeling horny cause I'm pregnant now (6 months If you don't mind..so I would prefer in gentle way) and hubby is not around, he asking me to find one for fun from here, lol.. PM me if you are interested +...
    Hey guys, I'm from Penang and I'm looking for a handsome guy for fun today, prefer chinese. Feeling horny cause I'm pregnant now (6 months If you don't mind..so I would prefer in gentle way) and hubby is not around, he asking me to find one for...
    Hey guys, I'm from Penang and I'm looking for a handsome guy for fun today, prefer chinese. Feeling horny cause I'm pregnant now (6 months If you don't mind..so I would prefer in gentle way) and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. femmefabulous

Malaysia Singapore Just friends

Hi.. I'm married with 2 kids just looking for someone to chat with.. No worries abt the pressure of meeting up etc as I am in Singapore. Just posted here in this thread to find friends in...
    Hi.. I'm married with 2 kids just looking for someone to chat with.. No worries abt the pressure of meeting up etc as I am in Singapore. Just posted here in this thread to find friends in Malaysia..
    Hi.. I'm married with 2 kids just looking for someone to chat with.. No worries abt the pressure of meeting up etc as I am in Singapore. Just posted here in this thread to find friends in Malaysia..
    Hi.. I'm married with 2 kids just looking for someone to chat with.. No worries abt the pressure of meeting up etc as I am in Singapore. Just posted here in this thread to find friends in...

Recent Thread Images

PicsArt_09-04-08.49.18.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. RaginaChubby

Indonesia Indonesia Want 2 C My Butt Sensual Lap Dance

Hi Like Minded and Pleasure Seeker, I am Ragina (Raginagina), I like this community and want to see here if any guy, single or group, or couples who want to see me doing a Sensual Lap Dance in...
    Hi Like Minded and Pleasure Seeker, I am Ragina (Raginagina), I like this community and want to see here if any guy, single or group, or couples who want to see me doing a Sensual Lap Dance in their very eyes with a hot music under a nice candles light and aromatic defusers. I am a divorcee and...
    Hi Like Minded and Pleasure Seeker, I am Ragina (Raginagina), I like this community and want to see here if any guy, single or group, or couples who want to see me doing a Sensual Lap Dance in their very eyes with a hot music under a nice candles...
    Hi Like Minded and Pleasure Seeker, I am Ragina (Raginagina), I like this community and want to see here if any guy, single or group, or couples who want to see me doing a Sensual Lap Dance in...

Recent Thread Images

Screenshot_2017-09-13-19-05-55.png Screenshot_2017-09-16-13-47-36.png Screenshot_2017-09-16-13-42-48.png Screenshot_2017-09-16-13-39-53.png Screenshot_2017-09-16-13-44-15.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. betty-boop

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Bettyboop is in the house~

Guys and ladies~ Welcome our queen, she is back We are in KL area and need few guys to serve our queen~ Pls pm ur photo with ur tools We will send u all location if you are selected Here are some...
    Guys and ladies~ Welcome our queen, she is back We are in KL area and need few guys to serve our queen~ Pls pm ur photo with ur tools We will send u all location if you are selected Here are some teaser
    Guys and ladies~ Welcome our queen, she is back We are in KL area and need few guys to serve our queen~ Pls pm ur photo with ur tools We will send u all location if you are selected Here are some teaser
    Guys and ladies~ Welcome our queen, she is back We are in KL area and need few guys to serve our queen~ Pls pm ur photo with ur tools We will send u all location if you are selected Here are some...

Recent Thread Images

IMG_2555.JPG IMG_2556.JPG IMG_2550.JPG 25481260d084edc30be9c26d1c2050e5--clip-art-betty-boop.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Maturewife

Malaysia Singapore Looking guy 2 hv sex

Hello...I'm 43yr old mum...hv been married for 18yr...mncari sesuatu yang baru... After discussion with my hubby we came out with 1 solution....try something new First I like 2 inform I already hv...
    Hello...I'm 43yr old mum...hv been married for 18yr...mncari sesuatu yang baru... After discussion with my hubby we came out with 1 solution....try something new First I like 2 inform I already hv 3 kids So come on guys who like mature mom...text me I prefer malay guy,clean and shaved...
    Hello...I'm 43yr old mum...hv been married for 18yr...mncari sesuatu yang baru... After discussion with my hubby we came out with 1 solution....try something new First I like 2 inform I already hv 3 kids So come on guys who like mature mom...text...
    Hello...I'm 43yr old mum...hv been married for 18yr...mncari sesuatu yang baru... After discussion with my hubby we came out with 1 solution....try something new First I like 2 inform I already hv...

Recent Thread Images

IMG_0002.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. jiawen2208

Malaysia Malaysia looking married couples for friends.

Hi, I am looking for married couple/s. Looking at some fun together.

Recent Thread Images

goMeihuaTemp_mh1504855568809.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Maichan2015

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Lady looking for MMF

Hi :) this is my first time posting here so I'm a bit nervous lol... Been thinking about MMF for some times and hope to meet some hot guys with no string attached and loves sex im Chinese / 30 /...
    Hi :) this is my first time posting here so I'm a bit nervous lol... Been thinking about MMF for some times and hope to meet some hot guys with no string attached and loves sex im Chinese / 30 / B CUP / 170cm tall prefer tall guy as I'm not short, with slight bodybuild is a bonus, well a bit...
    Hi :) this is my first time posting here so I'm a bit nervous lol... Been thinking about MMF for some times and hope to meet some hot guys with no string attached and loves sex im Chinese / 30 / B CUP / 170cm tall prefer tall guy as I'm not...
    Hi :) this is my first time posting here so I'm a bit nervous lol... Been thinking about MMF for some times and hope to meet some hot guys with no string attached and loves sex im Chinese / 30 /...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Shinesexy

Penang Malaysia Single lady looking for fun - mmf

Hi Guys I feel horny ... looking some extra wild fun.... Do u want to taste my wet pussy? Drop me a line .... I'm waiting for an awesome bang ... bang ...
    Hi Guys I feel horny ... looking some extra wild fun.... Do u want to taste my wet pussy? Drop me a line .... I'm waiting for an awesome bang ... bang ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Sweetsie

Penang Malaysia Hi...everybody, I'new here.

Hi.... everybody..just joint today. A bit about me. Female (married) age 30s average size girls always wearing hijab very high sex drive I really enjoy when someone licking my pussy. Looking...
    Hi.... everybody..just joint today. A bit about me. Female (married) age 30s average size girls always wearing hijab very high sex drive I really enjoy when someone licking my pussy. Looking for guyz from penang. A very gentle and not pushy. Most important very secrecy/discreet. And no...
    Hi.... everybody..just joint today. A bit about me. Female (married) age 30s average size girls always wearing hijab very high sex drive I really enjoy when someone licking my pussy. Looking for guyz from penang. A very gentle and not pushy....
    Hi.... everybody..just joint today. A bit about me. Female (married) age 30s average size girls always wearing hijab very high sex drive I really enjoy when someone licking my pussy. Looking...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. petite9091

Penang Malaysia C.cve

Recent Thread Images

IMG-20141029-WA0003.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. tinamoran7777

Johor Singapore Movie, bar, mmf

hi Will be in johor on sept 30, i need guys to show me around like movie , bars etc Malay preferred. Send me a pic pls No pic no answer. Tall pretty chubby milf
    hi Will be in johor on sept 30, i need guys to show me around like movie , bars etc Malay preferred. Send me a pic pls No pic no answer. Tall pretty chubby milf

Recent Thread Images

IMG_0165.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Izellie

Malaysia Malaysia Any guy who wants to fuck married women?

Im a married malay woman with 1 child. 26yo. Is there any guy who wants to satisfy yourself with me? No strings attached pls. Shah Alam area. Prefer malay guy.. >27yo
    Im a married malay woman with 1 child. 26yo. Is there any guy who wants to satisfy yourself with me? No strings attached pls. Shah Alam area. Prefer malay guy.. >27yo

Recent Thread Images

image.jpg IMG_1086.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. fazlin92

Ipoh Local Intranet fuckbuddy

Hi, malay hijabi girl here.. 25, fresh graduate from local uni at shah alam.. right now at my hometown ipoh, wants to find any goodlooking, clean and hygiene, not a smoker or drug, malay guy...
    Hi, malay hijabi girl here.. 25, fresh graduate from local uni at shah alam.. right now at my hometown ipoh, wants to find any goodlooking, clean and hygiene, not a smoker or drug, malay guy below 30s to be my fuckbuddy.. love to wear hijab while playing..
    Hi, malay hijabi girl here.. 25, fresh graduate from local uni at shah alam.. right now at my hometown ipoh, wants to find any goodlooking, clean and hygiene, not a smoker or drug, malay guy below 30s to be my fuckbuddy.. love to wear hijab...
    Hi, malay hijabi girl here.. 25, fresh graduate from local uni at shah alam.. right now at my hometown ipoh, wants to find any goodlooking, clean and hygiene, not a smoker or drug, malay guy...

Recent Thread Images

upload_2017-2-11_12-5-48.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. sumirama

Other Countries Malaysia Want to explore more

Hi to all. I am new here.I am 38 yo. Would like to meet new guys for frienship and explore new things. Maybe can go for a drink or movie and get to know each other.
    Hi to all. I am new here.I am 38 yo. Would like to meet new guys for frienship and explore new things. Maybe can go for a drink or movie and get to know each other.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Clarissa

Selangor Malaysia 22 year old gal in the house yo!!

People say I am innocent and doesn't look like a naughty and kinky gal. But the truth is I am the opposite though. Well, just leave it to you guys to judge.
    People say I am innocent and doesn't look like a naughty and kinky gal. But the truth is I am the opposite though. Well, just leave it to you guys to judge.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options