We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

(MY) Ladies Seeking Friends With Benefits [NEW]

For Ladies to seek single guys, suitable for Gangbang/MMF/hotwifing/FWB (Males are not allow to post threads)

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Shy26chinesegirl

Kuala Lumpur Any handsome chinese guys? 32-38

For drinking session n clubbing maybe?
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Icelyn

Johor fuck me

feel horny, need fuck urgently, jb area, who wants to fuck me? love to be licked my wet pussy
    feel horny, need fuck urgently, jb area, who wants to fuck me? love to be licked my wet pussy
    IMG_20180110_170406.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. wana

Malaysia uni student

Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already pro with swinger life.. awesome well, i just new in here, so i think for now i just want to be...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already pro with swinger life.. awesome well, i just new...
    Hello.. nice to meet you all I'm still new in this site, well.. so far i can see there is a lot minded people with a very different background in here that nice i never expected it, some already...
    IMG_20170314_181029.jpg IMG_20170913_000610.jpg IMG_0648.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. littlewanton

Kuala Lumpur Seeking for a lil “fun”

Hello fellow USC-ians, Not exactly new in the forum, but I guess if nothing was put into action, I’m still a newbie? Chinese female, late 20s. Athletic but proud to say that I still managed to...
    Hello fellow USC-ians, Not exactly new in the forum, but I guess if nothing was put into action, I’m still a newbie? Chinese female, late 20s. Athletic but proud to say that I still managed to keep em curves. Works long hours and don’t mind a little fun at times to destress or keep my mind off...
    Hello fellow USC-ians, Not exactly new in the forum, but I guess if nothing was put into action, I’m still a newbie? Chinese female, late 20s. Athletic but proud to say that I still managed to keep em curves. Works long hours and don’t mind a...
    Hello fellow USC-ians, Not exactly new in the forum, but I guess if nothing was put into action, I’m still a newbie? Chinese female, late 20s. Athletic but proud to say that I still managed to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Rosswin33

Kuala Lumpur Single lady looking for partner.

Hi, im 33yo.. Currently single status. Please dm me for more info.. Thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Ally

Selangor Looking for fwb

Im slim with fair skin. Matured woman who in horny stage now. Love to be licking if you know you are good enough and skillful,decent look.I need a good match to fulfill me.
    Im slim with fair skin. Matured woman who in horny stage now. Love to be licking if you know you are good enough and skillful,decent look.I need a good match to fulfill me.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. realmebe

Kuala Lumpur I m the lonely bee

Hi everyone here, I am a newbie here and wish to make some new friend here. I m mid 30 Chinese girl from small town. average looking but not prefect body figure. Currently work in KL n sometimes...
    Hi everyone here, I am a newbie here and wish to make some new friend here. I m mid 30 Chinese girl from small town. average looking but not prefect body figure. Currently work in KL n sometimes Johor n MELAKA. My job requires a lot of travel so sometimes I feel really lonely afterwork. I will...
    Hi everyone here, I am a newbie here and wish to make some new friend here. I m mid 30 Chinese girl from small town. average looking but not prefect body figure. Currently work in KL n sometimes Johor n MELAKA. My job requires a lot of travel so...
    Hi everyone here, I am a newbie here and wish to make some new friend here. I m mid 30 Chinese girl from small town. average looking but not prefect body figure. Currently work in KL n sometimes...
    IMG20171012070910.jpg IMG20171013223929.jpg IMG_20171013_224138.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Hotmom

Kuala Lumpur Hye...new lady seeking for someone...

Hye ..im malay married...in my 30yrs old...in kl...would try to find a girl to play and cum with me..as im love to play with a girl to it will be my plesure to make u horny and wild when we get...
    Hye ..im malay married...in my 30yrs old...in kl...would try to find a girl to play and cum with me..as im love to play with a girl to it will be my plesure to make u horny and wild when we get toghether...it was a few month a go i play with somebuddy..really needed a clean pussy to taste it ..
    Hye ..im malay married...in my 30yrs old...in kl...would try to find a girl to play and cum with me..as im love to play with a girl to it will be my plesure to make u horny and wild when we get toghether...it was a few month a go i play with...
    Hye ..im malay married...in my 30yrs old...in kl...would try to find a girl to play and cum with me..as im love to play with a girl to it will be my plesure to make u horny and wild when we get...
    Screenshot_2017-03-14-04-42-54.png 1490901098138.jpg 1490901103547.jpg 1490901077979.jpg Screenshot_20170702-114139.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Sherilyn

Kuala Lumpur Lady seeking for quality companionship

Seeking for companionship with an educated gentleman, a good chat over dinner/coffee with someone candid and non-judgemental would be lovely. In the event our personalities do click, and if we...
    Seeking for companionship with an educated gentleman, a good chat over dinner/coffee with someone candid and non-judgemental would be lovely. In the event our personalities do click, and if we seem to enjoy each other's company, progression to monogamous physical intimacy may be considered,...
    Seeking for companionship with an educated gentleman, a good chat over dinner/coffee with someone candid and non-judgemental would be lovely. In the event our personalities do click, and if we seem to enjoy each other's company, progression to...
    Seeking for companionship with an educated gentleman, a good chat over dinner/coffee with someone candid and non-judgemental would be lovely. In the event our personalities do click, and if we...
    IMG_20170901_181541.jpg IMG_20170901_181541.jpg IMG-20170531-WA0016.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. AllIn

Kuala Lumpur Bisexual couple looking for MFF Fantasy

Hiiiiiii, we are AllIn. We are a bisexual couple together for 5 years now. Looking for some guys for our 6th anniversary to fulfill MFF fantasy. Message for more info!
    Hiiiiiii, we are AllIn. We are a bisexual couple together for 5 years now. Looking for some guys for our 6th anniversary to fulfill MFF fantasy. Message for more info!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. suzylee

Selangor Puchong Girl, New Here

hi peeps, i am suzy, just joined this forum today. i saw there is a lot of girls here who can look for some guys to do mmf or ffm? i am interested to see how i can also try this. 26 y.o., my...
    hi peeps, i am suzy, just joined this forum today. i saw there is a lot of girls here who can look for some guys to do mmf or ffm? i am interested to see how i can also try this. 26 y.o., my birthday is march. i believe in horoscopes, so if you are matching my horoscope, i think we can work....
    hi peeps, i am suzy, just joined this forum today. i saw there is a lot of girls here who can look for some guys to do mmf or ffm? i am interested to see how i can also try this. 26 y.o., my birthday is march. i believe in horoscopes, so if you...
    hi peeps, i am suzy, just joined this forum today. i saw there is a lot of girls here who can look for some guys to do mmf or ffm? i am interested to see how i can also try this. 26 y.o., my...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. KyoukaiNoKanata

Kuala Lumpur Crazy Fun Weekend

Looking for someone to accompany me for weekend crazy fun. So lonely, and this weekend is just before my birthday. Message only if you know what my username.
    Looking for someone to accompany me for weekend crazy fun. So lonely, and this weekend is just before my birthday. Message only if you know what my username.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Shy26chinesegirl

Any cute and handsome ?

Coffee n chat
    Coffee n chat
    Coffee n chat
    Coffee n chat
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. LizaAdventures

Penang Pretty legs

Hi, I am Thai lady looking to hang out with some guys and get a coffee or a glass of wine and maybe more if we connect. I am told I have nice legs. What do you think?
    Hi, I am Thai lady looking to hang out with some guys and get a coffee or a glass of wine and maybe more if we connect. I am told I have nice legs. What do you think?
    profile pic 17.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. M.Deliciosa

[NEW USER] Everyone Please Welcome M.Deliciosa To Our Community!

Hello everybody. I've been reading this forum for a while and am interested in meeting people socially first. Let's get some statistics out of the way... I'm 44, size 12 at 163cm. Would love...
    Hello everybody. I've been reading this forum for a while and am interested in meeting people socially first. Let's get some statistics out of the way... I'm 44, size 12 at 163cm. Would love meeting ladies and gentlemen who can hold a conversation and have a laugh. Sex is not everything with...
    Hello everybody. I've been reading this forum for a while and am interested in meeting people socially first. Let's get some statistics out of the way... I'm 44, size 12 at 163cm. Would love meeting ladies and gentlemen who can hold a...
    Hello everybody. I've been reading this forum for a while and am interested in meeting people socially first. Let's get some statistics out of the way... I'm 44, size 12 at 163cm. Would love...
    Screenshot_20180110-233450_1.jpg 20180110_082241-1.jpg Screenshot_20180113-100231_1.jpg Screenshot_20180114-082327_1.jpg 2018-01-14-18-53-44-.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. blabla88

Perak My wife, looking for yoni massage

she is currently 31, we are actually looking for people to do yoni massage for her, we are currently in perak..
    she is currently 31, we are actually looking for people to do yoni massage for her, we are currently in perak..
    C9C5EEE4-00C7-4313-8AC9-706CA0BADBCA.jpeg D9A7060B-2105-4BFF-BD77-B9CFAE79FC20.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Suziey

Selangor 'Hot' wife seeking for good looking single male, age bet. 27 to 36, FWB

Hello everyone in USC. For those who read my intro in intro thread, so here i am describing my purpose joining USC. As im looking for malay male partner for FWB, Intimate lover, part time lover,...
    Hello everyone in USC. For those who read my intro in intro thread, so here i am describing my purpose joining USC. As im looking for malay male partner for FWB, Intimate lover, part time lover, scandal... Or watever u call it, i will write this posting in Malay. Kata pun nak cari jejaka melayu...
    Hello everyone in USC. For those who read my intro in intro thread, so here i am describing my purpose joining USC. As im looking for malay male partner for FWB, Intimate lover, part time lover, scandal... Or watever u call it, i will write this...
    Hello everyone in USC. For those who read my intro in intro thread, so here i am describing my purpose joining USC. As im looking for malay male partner for FWB, Intimate lover, part time lover,...
    IMG-20180101-WA0037.jpg 12390954101563153639300234586674-871bf980a3.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Hunnybumper

Selangor New bbw is here

Hi Hunny here.. looking for a long term play mate.. "Please pm me if you think you can handle me"
    Hi Hunny here.. looking for a long term play mate.. "Please pm me if you think you can handle me"
    IMG_20180113_140001_20180113140627882.jpg IMG_20180113_141559.jpg IMG_20180113_141435.jpg mmexport1515824757762.jpg mmexport1515824760456.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Shereena

Kuala Lumpur Single Long term partner required

Hello gentlement.... Im a bbw indian looking for a long term play/swinger mate. Chemistry is definately important. If you are looking for the same thing as well do drop me a private message. Lets...
    Hello gentlement.... Im a bbw indian looking for a long term play/swinger mate. Chemistry is definately important. If you are looking for the same thing as well do drop me a private message. Lets meet greet and test the waters before going all out in this lifestyle. Im not racist but would...
    Hello gentlement.... Im a bbw indian looking for a long term play/swinger mate. Chemistry is definately important. If you are looking for the same thing as well do drop me a private message. Lets meet greet and test the waters before going all...
    Hello gentlement.... Im a bbw indian looking for a long term play/swinger mate. Chemistry is definately important. If you are looking for the same thing as well do drop me a private message. Lets...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Ephemeral

Kuala Lumpur Seeks Guy for Fun & Pleasure

I'm looking for a buddy to have great, if not mind blowing, sex with. ;) it should all be fun, pleasurable and satisfying for both. not a one time thing, but something we could do on a regular...
    I'm looking for a buddy to have great, if not mind blowing, sex with. ;) it should all be fun, pleasurable and satisfying for both. not a one time thing, but something we could do on a regular basis. me: single, 30s, tall, slim, chinese, in KL. you should be: taller, fit (athletic, 4 or...
    I'm looking for a buddy to have great, if not mind blowing, sex with. ;) it should all be fun, pleasurable and satisfying for both. not a one time thing, but something we could do on a regular basis. me: single, 30s, tall, slim, chinese, in...
    I'm looking for a buddy to have great, if not mind blowing, sex with. ;) it should all be fun, pleasurable and satisfying for both. not a one time thing, but something we could do on a regular...
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesW8Q0QP6G.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options