We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

(SG) Ladies Seeking Friends With Benefits [NEW]

Singapore Ladies to seek single guys, suitable for Gangbang/MMF/hotwifing/FWB (Males are not allow to post threads)

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. YummyMommy

Singapore YummyMommy looking for Playmates & FWBs to fulfill her fantasies

Looking for Playmates and FWBs who are like minded people for fun and to explore...maybe someone who can give some hugs and cuddles ..And if there is chemistry...maybe we can share some French...
    Looking for Playmates and FWBs who are like minded people for fun and to explore...maybe someone who can give some hugs and cuddles ..And if there is chemistry...maybe we can share some French kisses too and have some fun and adventures together. Someone whom I can share and fulfill my wild...
    Looking for Playmates and FWBs who are like minded people for fun and to explore...maybe someone who can give some hugs and cuddles ..And if there is chemistry...maybe we can share some French kisses too and have some fun and adventures...
    Looking for Playmates and FWBs who are like minded people for fun and to explore...maybe someone who can give some hugs and cuddles ..And if there is chemistry...maybe we can share some French...
    Screenshot_2018-01-06-10-03-46-1.png mmexport1515304974024.jpg 18-01-07-14-13-06-319_deco.jpg 18-01-13-16-27-53-564_deco.jpg 18-01-13-16-23-22-948_deco.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Missy

Singapore Female looking for fwb

I'm new here and am looking for fwb. A brief intro abt myself.. I'm 34, single Chinese female, locally born n breed, with high sex drive.. I would prefer my buddy to be: 1. Chinese 2. Single...
    I'm new here and am looking for fwb. A brief intro abt myself.. I'm 34, single Chinese female, locally born n breed, with high sex drive.. I would prefer my buddy to be: 1. Chinese 2. Single with high sex drive too (so that we can meet up once or twice a week or go on short sex trip ) 3. Well...
    I'm new here and am looking for fwb. A brief intro abt myself.. I'm 34, single Chinese female, locally born n breed, with high sex drive.. I would prefer my buddy to be: 1. Chinese 2. Single with high sex drive too (so that we can meet up once...
    I'm new here and am looking for fwb. A brief intro abt myself.. I'm 34, single Chinese female, locally born n breed, with high sex drive.. I would prefer my buddy to be: 1. Chinese 2. Single...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Chanel

Singapore Female looking for NSA or ONS

Hello...... I am a newbieee as you can see . Just found out my hubby cheat on me . Repeating offence hence I'm giving up . I am here to look for some fun too . Preferably no string attached as I...
    Hello...... I am a newbieee as you can see . Just found out my hubby cheat on me . Repeating offence hence I'm giving up . I am here to look for some fun too . Preferably no string attached as I am not divorce . Chanel 25 , I look pretty decent . PM me up !
    Hello...... I am a newbieee as you can see . Just found out my hubby cheat on me . Repeating offence hence I'm giving up . I am here to look for some fun too . Preferably no string attached as I am not divorce . Chanel 25 , I look pretty decent ....
    Hello...... I am a newbieee as you can see . Just found out my hubby cheat on me . Repeating offence hence I'm giving up . I am here to look for some fun too . Preferably no string attached as I...
    2357a1f35a56025.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Rafikah

Singapore 27f local malay singaporean looking for no strings attached fun

Yolo believer, Im looking for the right person to have fun with no string attached. I am hot enough to make you hard, what you see is what you get. You have to be hawt enough for me to...
    Yolo believer, Im looking for the right person to have fun with no string attached. I am hot enough to make you hard, what you see is what you get. You have to be hawt enough for me to qualify, i must have interest in your looks, body or hot rod. If i do not like what i see, i will not...
    Yolo believer, Im looking for the right person to have fun with no string attached. I am hot enough to make you hard, what you see is what you get. You have to be hawt enough for me to qualify, i must have interest in your looks, body or hot...
    Yolo believer, Im looking for the right person to have fun with no string attached. I am hot enough to make you hard, what you see is what you get. You have to be hawt enough for me to...
    IMG-20150828-WA0000-2.jpg 20170513_132246-1.jpg IMG_2189.JPG IMG_2187.JPG medium_8412e8d3719bfa476c1101cbb6261466.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. CC_13

Singapore gal looking for MMF

Here , I am a Chinese single gal. want to try something fun in the sex. Actually I am new here, I am clean, 160cm HT, 57.5kg. curvy body and have long curly hair. Working design line....
    Here , I am a Chinese single gal. want to try something fun in the sex. Actually I am new here, I am clean, 160cm HT, 57.5kg. curvy body and have long curly hair. Working design line. Looking for Asian guys( no Indian and Malay ) need to be clean . Age between 28-45 , height above 1.7....
    Here , I am a Chinese single gal. want to try something fun in the sex. Actually I am new here, I am clean, 160cm HT, 57.5kg. curvy body and have long curly hair. Working design line. Looking for Asian guys( no Indian and Malay ) need to...
    Here , I am a Chinese single gal. want to try something fun in the sex. Actually I am new here, I am clean, 160cm HT, 57.5kg. curvy body and have long curly hair. Working design line....
    image.jpg image.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1443459905110.jpg image.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. LittleS

Singapore Single lady looking for FwB

Hi there... i am silent reader here... and now looking for fwb. A brief intro abt myself.. I'm 34, single Chinese female, H 155 W 53, average looking. My buddy to be: 1. Mature Chinese 30...
    Hi there... i am silent reader here... and now looking for fwb. A brief intro abt myself.. I'm 34, single Chinese female, H 155 W 53, average looking. My buddy to be: 1. Mature Chinese 30 above 2. Average body 175 above 3. Clean n neat (I keep mine clean) 4. Not interested on married guy Drop...
    Hi there... i am silent reader here... and now looking for fwb. A brief intro abt myself.. I'm 34, single Chinese female, H 155 W 53, average looking. My buddy to be: 1. Mature Chinese 30 above 2. Average body 175 above 3. Clean n neat (I keep...
    Hi there... i am silent reader here... and now looking for fwb. A brief intro abt myself.. I'm 34, single Chinese female, H 155 W 53, average looking. My buddy to be: 1. Mature Chinese 30...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. farah2222

Singapore ITE minah looking 2 older men

Hi. As title say I'm an ite minah. Quite slutty. I slim type but got nice round tight minah pentat. Long hair, dark brown skin. I never try older man before. Only my ite malay school bfs. So I...
    Hi. As title say I'm an ite minah. Quite slutty. I slim type but got nice round tight minah pentat. Long hair, dark brown skin. I never try older man before. Only my ite malay school bfs. So I thought can invite to either my house the staircase or my house to kenna badly by working adult man....
    Hi. As title say I'm an ite minah. Quite slutty. I slim type but got nice round tight minah pentat. Long hair, dark brown skin. I never try older man before. Only my ite malay school bfs. So I thought can invite to either my house the staircase...
    Hi. As title say I'm an ite minah. Quite slutty. I slim type but got nice round tight minah pentat. Long hair, dark brown skin. I never try older man before. Only my ite malay school bfs. So I...
    File_000.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Rhythm_Love

Singapore Seeking for Rope Bunny (Male)

Hi, I'm seeking for a Rope Bunny (Male) to practise my bondage skill with supervision of a skilled rigger. If you have interest in being binded or had thought a lot about being tied up, pm me....
    Hi, I'm seeking for a Rope Bunny (Male) to practise my bondage skill with supervision of a skilled rigger. If you have interest in being binded or had thought a lot about being tied up, pm me. Don't wait for rope to happen. PS - This is strictly on bondage, so don't expect any sex involvement....
    Hi, I'm seeking for a Rope Bunny (Male) to practise my bondage skill with supervision of a skilled rigger. If you have interest in being binded or had thought a lot about being tied up, pm me. Don't wait for rope to happen. PS - This is strictly...
    Hi, I'm seeking for a Rope Bunny (Male) to practise my bondage skill with supervision of a skilled rigger. If you have interest in being binded or had thought a lot about being tied up, pm me....
    IMG20180103192612_mr1514980985449.jpg IMG20180103192557_mr1514980965338.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Geisha93

Singapore For The Love Of Cakes!

Read my profile please :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes: Looking for dates with cakes. Honeyed, Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate, come to mama if you think you got it :emoji_wink::emoji_wink::emoji_wink: Yumz and kisses :emoji_kiss::emoji_kiss::emoji_kiss:
    Read my profile please :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes: Looking for dates with cakes. Honeyed, Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate, come to mama if you think you got it :emoji_wink::emoji_wink::emoji_wink: Yumz and kisses :emoji_kiss::emoji_kiss::emoji_kiss:
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. dreamlex

Singapore FWB

Lusting for licking clitoris pro. Also want to try japanese cock. drop me message if interested.
    Lusting for licking clitoris pro. Also want to try japanese cock. drop me message if interested.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. jaydensamantha

Singapore Looking for a FWB for my female partner in FFM

Hi gentlemen, I am looking for a guy for my female partner who assists me in my FFM with jay. Sound confusing? Basically, she is my constant playmate in FFM. And we usually (personal preference)...
    Hi gentlemen, I am looking for a guy for my female partner who assists me in my FFM with jay. Sound confusing? Basically, she is my constant playmate in FFM. And we usually (personal preference) invite another guy to the room after our own FFM. So it is like a SRS (swing not guaranteed) with...
    Hi gentlemen, I am looking for a guy for my female partner who assists me in my FFM with jay. Sound confusing? Basically, she is my constant playmate in FFM. And we usually (personal preference) invite another guy to the room after our own FFM....
    Hi gentlemen, I am looking for a guy for my female partner who assists me in my FFM with jay. Sound confusing? Basically, she is my constant playmate in FFM. And we usually (personal preference)...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Zcbm

Singapore Married lady looking for NSA fun

I'm a simple married lady looking for a nice and fun company with no strings attached...i'm in my 30s, spore indian, pleasant looking.....
    I'm a simple married lady looking for a nice and fun company with no strings attached...i'm in my 30s, spore indian, pleasant looking.....
    20171213_014900.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. lkl7113

Singapore A married chinese female here looking forward to make more like-minded friends

A married chinese female looking forward to make more like-minded Friend
    Screenshot_20170620-111926.jpg 20171213_014900.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. ivxlo

Singapore friend with benefits

hello all, it's usually him who is doing the posting but i've taken over the account for awhile since he has been posted overseas for a month for work. i'm 22, 165cm, 47kg, 34B, singaporean...
    hello all, it's usually him who is doing the posting but i've taken over the account for awhile since he has been posted overseas for a month for work. i'm 22, 165cm, 47kg, 34B, singaporean chinese. as a sexually active adult with a high sex drive(we do it twice a week at least), i don't...
    hello all, it's usually him who is doing the posting but i've taken over the account for awhile since he has been posted overseas for a month for work. i'm 22, 165cm, 47kg, 34B, singaporean chinese. as a sexually active adult with a high sex...
    hello all, it's usually him who is doing the posting but i've taken over the account for awhile since he has been posted overseas for a month for work. i'm 22, 165cm, 47kg, 34B, singaporean...
    556.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. AlmostJaded

Singapore Of magic, sparkles and lust

"She was born to be free, let her run wild in her own way and you will never lose her." -Nikki Rowe A romantic seeking encounters of magic, sparkles and lust. There has to be more than a physical...
    "She was born to be free, let her run wild in her own way and you will never lose her." -Nikki Rowe A romantic seeking encounters of magic, sparkles and lust. There has to be more than a physical attraction. In her early 30s, married but available, resigned to her fate that post-kids body will...
    "She was born to be free, let her run wild in her own way and you will never lose her." -Nikki Rowe A romantic seeking encounters of magic, sparkles and lust. There has to be more than a physical attraction. In her early 30s, married but...
    "She was born to be free, let her run wild in her own way and you will never lose her." -Nikki Rowe A romantic seeking encounters of magic, sparkles and lust. There has to be more than a physical...
    F-Magazine-02.jpg tumblr_okxdgrt9y91rw2tm6o1_r1_500.gif
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. curvyjuicy

Singapore Newbie looking for companionship

Hellooooooooo~~~ Im here to say HI. NEW here,pleae guide me along the way. Looking for a good companionship,long term preferred. Guys who loves bbw,do chat me up. My assets will make you...
    Hellooooooooo~~~ Im here to say HI. NEW here,pleae guide me along the way. Looking for a good companionship,long term preferred. Guys who loves bbw,do chat me up. My assets will make you breathless all night~~~~
    Hellooooooooo~~~ Im here to say HI. NEW here,pleae guide me along the way. Looking for a good companionship,long term preferred. Guys who loves bbw,do chat me up. My assets will make you breathless all night~~~~
    Hellooooooooo~~~ Im here to say HI. NEW here,pleae guide me along the way. Looking for a good companionship,long term preferred. Guys who loves bbw,do chat me up. My assets will make you...
    1483553105037.jpg 1511703583426.jpg 1513788494722.jpg 1514827489955.jpg 1515423656989.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. AlexisLB

Singapore Ladyboy looking for some attention

Hi everyone, I have been lurking around for sometime and finally gathered enough courage to post this. I am a 25 year old chinese ladyboy in singapore looking for a regular fwb who can accept...
    Hi everyone, I have been lurking around for sometime and finally gathered enough courage to post this. I am a 25 year old chinese ladyboy in singapore looking for a regular fwb who can accept who I am.. here are my stats: 1.7m 60kg Nice round bubble butt 6 inch dick Hope to find someone...
    Hi everyone, I have been lurking around for sometime and finally gathered enough courage to post this. I am a 25 year old chinese ladyboy in singapore looking for a regular fwb who can accept who I am.. here are my stats: 1.7m 60kg Nice round...
    Hi everyone, I have been lurking around for sometime and finally gathered enough courage to post this. I am a 25 year old chinese ladyboy in singapore looking for a regular fwb who can accept...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. water-nymph

Singapore New To Hot-wifing

So, we have been here for some time now, but mostly silent readers. I'm definitely a water nymph, anything that is water related turns my dials and pushes my buttons. You can find me on a boat, in...
    So, we have been here for some time now, but mostly silent readers. I'm definitely a water nymph, anything that is water related turns my dials and pushes my buttons. You can find me on a boat, in the water, and basically anywhere with sunny beaches. Me and my guy are new to this hot-wifing...
    So, we have been here for some time now, but mostly silent readers. I'm definitely a water nymph, anything that is water related turns my dials and pushes my buttons. You can find me on a boat, in the water, and basically anywhere with sunny...
    So, we have been here for some time now, but mostly silent readers. I'm definitely a water nymph, anything that is water related turns my dials and pushes my buttons. You can find me on a boat, in...
    water-nymph-1.PNG
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Music4You

Singapore let's make the music of love together ;)

Greetings all souls, I saw from an article about this site today. Decided to join and see around. Maybe looking for a friend with benefits or something more lusty. I have written my about me...
    Greetings all souls, I saw from an article about this site today. Decided to join and see around. Maybe looking for a friend with benefits or something more lusty. I have written my about me already, so go read that to know what I like. Music of love = moans and screams of ecstasy maybe?
    Greetings all souls, I saw from an article about this site today. Decided to join and see around. Maybe looking for a friend with benefits or something more lusty. I have written my about me already, so go read that to know what I like. Music...
    Greetings all souls, I saw from an article about this site today. Decided to join and see around. Maybe looking for a friend with benefits or something more lusty. I have written my about me...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. oliviawong

Singapore 27 year old Chinese female looking for a single guy or possibly 2 guys

hello there all! i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. (Please kindly refer to the update below.) i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look...
    hello there all! i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. (Please kindly refer to the update below.) i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look decently pretty and "cute"? i'm not slim slim and i'm not obese either. but then again that's for you to...
    hello there all! i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. (Please kindly refer to the update below.) i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look decently pretty and "cute"? i'm not slim slim and i'm...
    hello there all! i am currently a 27 year old chinese female. 159cm, 57kg, waist 27, and 36B. (Please kindly refer to the update below.) i wouldn't say i'm gorgeous but i've been told i look...
    81391218-B464-41C3-A7B3-3BBB5EB38BE1.jpeg 1173DFEF-5D07-49D5-9E5F-7568C62B7C73.jpeg 6C7B8264-5F9C-4CA0-87DD-DE2D0874CA81.jpeg D1FD5A8E-2618-482B-93F3-D3B8DB5648D7.gif E0632640-0C79-44B1-AB54-5E7D9AF143A1.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options