We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Singapore Erotic Showcase

Singapore Members share your Swingers, BDSM, Exhibitionism and all other erotic arts here (Post only content that belongs to you,nothing else)

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. LadyJane

Singapore Singapore hello

Hi all.. Im 31 f .. married. Some of u guys might have already known.. Making my own thread.. Hope to get ur support..
    Hi all.. Im 31 f .. married. Some of u guys might have already known.. Making my own thread.. Hope to get ur support..

Recent Thread Images

Lj_163256.jpg Lj_00732293.jpg Lj_162209.jpg Lj_171516.jpg IMG_122918.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. YummyMommy

Singapore Singapore My Girl to Girl Action and Lady Boy playtime

I love the touch of a woman's skin so soft and silky. The scent of a woman is like a flower in the garden. Kisses they give so passionate and sensual. The curves so beautiful. The moan of a woman...
    I love the touch of a woman's skin so soft and silky. The scent of a woman is like a flower in the garden. Kisses they give so passionate and sensual. The curves so beautiful. The moan of a woman is music to the ears. The pussy so wet and warm as you go deeper and deeper. The lips of a woman...
    I love the touch of a woman's skin so soft and silky. The scent of a woman is like a flower in the garden. Kisses they give so passionate and sensual. The curves so beautiful. The moan of a woman is music to the ears. The pussy so wet and warm as...
    I love the touch of a woman's skin so soft and silky. The scent of a woman is like a flower in the garden. Kisses they give so passionate and sensual. The curves so beautiful. The moan of a woman...

Recent Thread Images

17-08-21-16-51-18-904_deco.jpg image.jpg downloadfile.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Sam6170

Singapore Singapore You only live once

I bumped into this site and was mesmerised by some of the threads written by some sincere members here. We are both Chinese in our mid forties, having been married for a good 20 years and...
    I bumped into this site and was mesmerised by some of the threads written by some sincere members here. We are both Chinese in our mid forties, having been married for a good 20 years and counting. My wife is busy with her work both in and out the house most of the time- the typical career...
    I bumped into this site and was mesmerised by some of the threads written by some sincere members here. We are both Chinese in our mid forties, having been married for a good 20 years and counting. My wife is busy with her work both in and out...
    I bumped into this site and was mesmerised by some of the threads written by some sincere members here. We are both Chinese in our mid forties, having been married for a good 20 years and...

Recent Thread Images

IMG_8129.JPG IMG_8147.JPG IMG_8163.JPG IMG_8231.JPG IMG_8270.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Angelicious

Singapore Singapore Angel or Devil

Been out of action in here for too Long so I'm back

Recent Thread Images

IMG_4743.JPG IMG_4748.JPG IMG_4849.JPG IMG_4850.JPG IMG_4908.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Crazyjohn

Singapore Wet Panties

The combination of these two words turn me every single time. Share your wives/gf's wet and soiled panties over here. I'll start off with some of my gf's:
    The combination of these two words turn me every single time. Share your wives/gf's wet and soiled panties over here. I'll start off with some of my gf's:

Recent Thread Images

SP1.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. meatylove689

Singapore Singapore Meaty loves

Dear all, We're a mid 20s couple just starting to come into this lifestyle. Missus has just agreed to a mmf/gb session and we have started hunting for well hung guys here on another of our thread...
    Dear all, We're a mid 20s couple just starting to come into this lifestyle. Missus has just agreed to a mmf/gb session and we have started hunting for well hung guys here on another of our thread (https://www.undertable.asia/threads/seeking-males-for-mmf-gangbang-fun.48548/) Starting this...
    Dear all, We're a mid 20s couple just starting to come into this lifestyle. Missus has just agreed to a mmf/gb session and we have started hunting for well hung guys here on another of our thread...

Recent Thread Images

2017-07-04-23-44-08.jpg 2017-07-04-22-36-19.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Swingingscorpios

Singapore Singapore Voluptuous Gf

Hey all, The GF and I just signed up today as we're considering pairing up with another couple somewhere down the road. In the meantime, we're kicking things off with a sneak preview of the curvy...
    Hey all, The GF and I just signed up today as we're considering pairing up with another couple somewhere down the road. In the meantime, we're kicking things off with a sneak preview of the curvy girl. And maybe a couple of shots with me in the photo as well down the road but we all know who...
    Hey all, The GF and I just signed up today as we're considering pairing up with another couple somewhere down the road. In the meantime, we're kicking things off with a sneak preview of the curvy girl. And maybe a couple of shots with me in the...
    Hey all, The GF and I just signed up today as we're considering pairing up with another couple somewhere down the road. In the meantime, we're kicking things off with a sneak preview of the curvy...

Recent Thread Images

whatsapp image 2017-09-18 at 10.43.06 pm.jpeg photo 18-9-17, 3 02 20 pm.jpg WhatsApp Image 2017-09-18 at 10.52.28 PM.jpeg IMG_7319.JPG WhatsApp Image 2017-09-18 at 10.41.53 PM.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. WarDaddy

Singapore Singapore Naughty and Ready

My gorgeous wife...teasing me as always.

Recent Thread Images

IMG_9169.JPG IMG_9170.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Mark214

Singapore Singapore Naughty chats with my girl

Hi USC, I'm Mark and my girl is May. I've been reading most of the post here and i've decided to share some of our naughty chats during office hours. Here's a teaser. She said no one will like...
    Hi USC, I'm Mark and my girl is May. I've been reading most of the post here and i've decided to share some of our naughty chats during office hours. Here's a teaser. She said no one will like it but I beg to disagree. She has a handful and her nipples are so sensitive. Let's boost her...
    Hi USC, I'm Mark and my girl is May. I've been reading most of the post here and i've decided to share some of our naughty chats during office hours. Here's a teaser. She said no one will like it but I beg to disagree. She has a handful and...
    Hi USC, I'm Mark and my girl is May. I've been reading most of the post here and i've decided to share some of our naughty chats during office hours. Here's a teaser. She said no one will like...

Recent Thread Images

image.jpg image.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Andensg

Singapore Singapore My Girl-Next-Door MILF

My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought...
    My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought we share with you folks here. She's your typical girl-next-door kinda girl but can get notti at...
    My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought we share with you folks here. She's your typical...
    My MILF and I have been hooking up for the past year or so. We used to work together and now enjoy getting together for hot romps when we can. We would send each other pics quite often and thought...

Recent Thread Images

IMG_9820.JPG IMG_0006.JPG IMG_0035.JPG tumblr_nmi5ycL1Yz1tezjkso1_400.gif IMG_0058.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. AlphaRomeo89

Singapore Singapore AlphaRomeo's Genuine SG Sexperiences

Introduction: Not Your Average SG Chinese Guy A late bloomer, lost his virginity at the age of 20 after realising that saving it for marriage was shunned upon in modern society Influenced by...
    Introduction: Not Your Average SG Chinese Guy A late bloomer, lost his virginity at the age of 20 after realising that saving it for marriage was shunned upon in modern society Influenced by American content making me open-minded After losing my first I went on a crazy sex spree & never looked...
    Introduction: Not Your Average SG Chinese Guy A late bloomer, lost his virginity at the age of 20 after realising that saving it for marriage was shunned upon in modern society Influenced by American content making me open-minded After losing my...
    Introduction: Not Your Average SG Chinese Guy A late bloomer, lost his virginity at the age of 20 after realising that saving it for marriage was shunned upon in modern society Influenced by...

Recent Thread Images

IMG_20170313_2.png PP (2).png PP (3).png PP (1).jpg Melody1.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Baby_gal

Singapore Singapore All gal welcome to post ur boobs here

Boobs inside sarong xD Cheers!!

Recent Thread Images

IMG_7592.JPG 20170915_165422.jpg DD1358F1-739A-43A0-96EB-E3CE355C5F7B-19806-000017723A4AD1D8_tmp.jpg a.jpg IMG_7721.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Baccaratking

Singapore Singapore love it when she wear this

what do you guys think?
    what do you guys think?
    what do you guys think?
    what do you guys think?

Recent Thread Images

IMG_3343.JPG IMG_3362.PNG IMG_3363.JPG IMG_3884.JPG IMG_4069.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. MrCoolGuySG

Singapore Singapore The Cool GF

Sharing some pics of my girl from one of our video chats...

Recent Thread Images

IMG_5594.JPG IMG_6617.JPG IMG_6622.JPG IMG_1183.JPG IMG_1759.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. SGKINK

Singapore Singapore My Kinky Indian Wife

Presenting you my KINKY INDIAN WIFE...

Recent Thread Images

DSC_7778.png 1.jpg DSC_0608.png DSC_0612.png DSC_0613.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. reddevil

Singapore Singapore Mr&MrsReddevil

Hey ho. Mr & Mrs Reddevil has been reading the forum for quite awhile and has just received the green light from the Mrs to start a thread. We're a 30year old Average Malay Couple and blessed...
    Hey ho. Mr & Mrs Reddevil has been reading the forum for quite awhile and has just received the green light from the Mrs to start a thread. We're a 30year old Average Malay Couple and blessed with 2 kids. Mr is always abroad and only spend 3-4months a year at home. We're here to get to know...
    Hey ho. Mr & Mrs Reddevil has been reading the forum for quite awhile and has just received the green light from the Mrs to start a thread. We're a 30year old Average Malay Couple and blessed with 2 kids. Mr is always abroad and only spend...
    Hey ho. Mr & Mrs Reddevil has been reading the forum for quite awhile and has just received the green light from the Mrs to start a thread. We're a 30year old Average Malay Couple and blessed...

Recent Thread Images

IMG_9075.JPG IMG_9363.JPG IMG_9735.JPG IMG_9738.JPG IMG_9728.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Miranda

Singapore Singapore Our Fav Kinky Peektures

Hiyee, feeling horny today so decided to share some pics of myself and Boyfriend. It's our all time fav position.. Enjoy yourself and do share your views. Will upload some more soon.. P.s. Any...
    Hiyee, feeling horny today so decided to share some pics of myself and Boyfriend. It's our all time fav position.. Enjoy yourself and do share your views. Will upload some more soon.. P.s. Any fun-loving guy/gal willing to drive us around in a car so that Boyfriend and I can have some fun while...
    Hiyee, feeling horny today so decided to share some pics of myself and Boyfriend. It's our all time fav position.. Enjoy yourself and do share your views. Will upload some more soon.. P.s. Any fun-loving guy/gal willing to drive us around in a...
    Hiyee, feeling horny today so decided to share some pics of myself and Boyfriend. It's our all time fav position.. Enjoy yourself and do share your views. Will upload some more soon.. P.s. Any...

Recent Thread Images

IMG_8075.PNG IMG_8445.PNG IMG_9101.PNG IMG_1371.PNG IMG_1601.GIF
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. RestnRelax88

Singapore Singapore Here we go

Feeling guilty after being a passive viewer here for so long. So here's my first posting to contribute to this fantastic forum
    Feeling guilty after being a passive viewer here for so long. So here's my first posting to contribute to this fantastic forum

Recent Thread Images

IMG_9261.JPG IMG_9336.JPG IMG_9419.JPG IMG_9420.JPG IMG_6773.PNG
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Rockyrocky21

Singapore Singapore SG OL Milf

Hi Guys & Ladies! Sharing with you all my milf that I have been hooking up with for the past 3 months. I'm in my late 20s & she's in her late 30s but her body is maintain. We would meet up on a...
    Hi Guys & Ladies! Sharing with you all my milf that I have been hooking up with for the past 3 months. I'm in my late 20s & she's in her late 30s but her body is maintain. We would meet up on a weekly basis to have some 'quality' time together. Back to when I first know her, she's shy on the...
    Hi Guys & Ladies! Sharing with you all my milf that I have been hooking up with for the past 3 months. I'm in my late 20s & she's in her late 30s but her body is maintain. We would meet up on a weekly basis to have some 'quality' time together....
    Hi Guys & Ladies! Sharing with you all my milf that I have been hooking up with for the past 3 months. I'm in my late 20s & she's in her late 30s but her body is maintain. We would meet up on a...

Recent Thread Images

IMG_3256.JPG IMG_3280.JPG IMG_3285.JPG IMG_3289.JPG IMG_3299.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. SG_suncouple

Singapore Singapore Mrs Suncouple...once again.

Hullo all! It's been a while. ;) Hope everyone's been well! For our old friends and fans, big 'hellos' and hugs to ya'all. For the new and uninitiated, welcome to Mrs Suncouple's little space...
    Hullo all! It's been a while. ;) Hope everyone's been well! For our old friends and fans, big 'hellos' and hugs to ya'all. For the new and uninitiated, welcome to Mrs Suncouple's little space here on the web.
    Hullo all! It's been a while. ;) Hope everyone's been well! For our old friends and fans, big 'hellos' and hugs to ya'all. For the new and uninitiated, welcome to Mrs Suncouple's little space here on the web.
    Hullo all! It's been a while. ;) Hope everyone's been well! For our old friends and fans, big 'hellos' and hugs to ya'all. For the new and uninitiated, welcome to Mrs Suncouple's little space...

Recent Thread Images

IMG_2779a.jpg IMG_2802a.jpg IMG_2783a.jpg IMG_2597a.jpg ppetmp.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options