We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Dismiss Notice

Are you a BDSM lover like us? Looking to make genuine friends and exchange experience within a trusted & close knitted community? We are It!

Registration is Free and Fast. Join us today! 

Submissive/Dominance Power Play [NEW]

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. WOTHOR

Understanding your deviant self

This is something for the newbies or the curious kittens. The experienced ones can also take this test but i am probably sure you would have taken this test at some point. But it's still good to...
    This is something for the newbies or the curious kittens. The experienced ones can also take this test but i am probably sure you would have taken this test at some point. But it's still good to re-take the test to see how you have changed as you move along this journey. So for the newbies and...
    This is something for the newbies or the curious kittens. The experienced ones can also take this test but i am probably sure you would have taken this test at some point. But it's still good to re-take the test to see how you have changed as you...
    This is something for the newbies or the curious kittens. The experienced ones can also take this test but i am probably sure you would have taken this test at some point. But it's still good to...
    Screenshot (2).png
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Mac Seah

Understanding the basic dynamics of dominant,submissive power play

Welcome to Submissive/Dominance Power Play forum. Let's kick-start this forum with the basic concept of D/S (Dominant/submissive) also commonly known as power-play. Through this article I aim to...
    Welcome to Submissive/Dominance Power Play forum. Let's kick-start this forum with the basic concept of D/S (Dominant/submissive) also commonly known as power-play. Through this article I aim to help you better understand the dynamics of its relationship. I will use laymen term and make it as...
    Welcome to Submissive/Dominance Power Play forum. Let's kick-start this forum with the basic concept of D/S (Dominant/submissive) also commonly known as power-play. Through this article I aim to help you better understand the dynamics of its...
    Welcome to Submissive/Dominance Power Play forum. Let's kick-start this forum with the basic concept of D/S (Dominant/submissive) also commonly known as power-play. Through this article I aim to...
    giphy (2).gif IMG_2262.JPG IMG_2263.JPG IMG_2264.JPG IMG_2265.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. 2JSwingerSg

Daddy and his slut.

Daddy decided to put his slut in chain for some staircase fun. She got so excited and it flooded the floor with all her juice.
    Daddy decided to put his slut in chain for some staircase fun. She got so excited and it flooded the floor with all her juice.
    6C6A413A-4E5C-4F7E-AE47-C4BF498F08E9.jpeg 6AAEA722-AA95-4DD3-A1AF-C55916949398.jpeg 2C2FC75F-C807-4648-9DB6-5AF0042A152B.jpeg F9608EF5-266E-4457-ADD9-2B9390D913B4.jpeg Toilet Golf 1.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. JoanneC

Taking it slow.

Big hi to all of u here, I am a very very new newbie here. Clicked into this section thinking its more of a romantic 50 shades of grey theme as I am a fan of the book itself. Then my little mind...
    Big hi to all of u here, I am a very very new newbie here. Clicked into this section thinking its more of a romantic 50 shades of grey theme as I am a fan of the book itself. Then my little mind is blown away by all the super professional roping, bondage done to the girls and even guys! I have...
    Big hi to all of u here, I am a very very new newbie here. Clicked into this section thinking its more of a romantic 50 shades of grey theme as I am a fan of the book itself. Then my little mind is blown away by all the super professional roping,...
    Big hi to all of u here, I am a very very new newbie here. Clicked into this section thinking its more of a romantic 50 shades of grey theme as I am a fan of the book itself. Then my little mind...
    FB1E3217-8C83-433A-B538-65689BB34663.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. FatedM

FatedM - Just sharing some bondage pics. (Rope Bondage)

Sharing my play session photos.(I'm the one tying up the sub)
    255e3956-e237-47ff-bf26-9e14c8d82ba0.gif af377503-65ca-4288-ba5a-f1b502adf80f.gif 20171227_110014.jpg IMG-20171230-WA0015.jpg 20180116_104405.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. simpleguyKUL89

PLEASE READ !! Yes , honestly i not interested fuck pussy anymore .I prefer a girls fisting my ass

PART 1 Hello my usc family , let's introduce about my self . Anyway i am malay guy ,27 y and im working as a profesional . Fyi guys before this i am straight guy but i prefer a girls serve me...
    PART 1 Hello my usc family , let's introduce about my self . Anyway i am malay guy ,27 y and im working as a profesional . Fyi guys before this i am straight guy but i prefer a girls serve me like a girls since in a relationship with my exgf stewardess mas . I like be a girls during sex because...
    PART 1 Hello my usc family , let's introduce about my self . Anyway i am malay guy ,27 y and im working as a profesional . Fyi guys before this i am straight guy but i prefer a girls serve me like a girls since in a relationship with my exgf...
    PART 1 Hello my usc family , let's introduce about my self . Anyway i am malay guy ,27 y and im working as a profesional . Fyi guys before this i am straight guy but i prefer a girls serve me...
    0045B66E-1CFC-4D4F-BED4-8D3C586BCDDE.jpg IMG_3517.JPG IMG_3515.JPG IMG_3517.JPG IMG_3519.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Copymark

Sub dom or switch ?

Hi all. In my posts you will see I’m largely a submissive male to dominant girls. That doesn’t however stop me from realizing my ambitions and desires to be a dom as well. I figured that with...
    Hi all. In my posts you will see I’m largely a submissive male to dominant girls. That doesn’t however stop me from realizing my ambitions and desires to be a dom as well. I figured that with all my years as a submissive , I do have that dominant streak in me that craves to dominate and...
    Hi all. In my posts you will see I’m largely a submissive male to dominant girls. That doesn’t however stop me from realizing my ambitions and desires to be a dom as well. I figured that with all my years as a submissive , I do have that...
    Hi all. In my posts you will see I’m largely a submissive male to dominant girls. That doesn’t however stop me from realizing my ambitions and desires to be a dom as well. I figured that with...
    29004B33-F148-4167-9117-5F0C64EA78DC.jpeg 58130989-489E-4CEA-8F6F-453127BF32DF.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Sunshinygal

Our exploration reminiscences: To share, appreciate lust, pleasure and sex beyond vanilla.

It took me a while to decide whether to start this thread. Upon discussion and with the go-ahead from my master, i decided to do it. (The sequence of the posts are not in chronological...
    It took me a while to decide whether to start this thread. Upon discussion and with the go-ahead from my master, i decided to do it. (The sequence of the posts are not in chronological order.) Master will remain anonymous, i know he will be reading each of my posts, every comments and smirking...
    It took me a while to decide whether to start this thread. Upon discussion and with the go-ahead from my master, i decided to do it. (The sequence of the posts are not in chronological order.) Master will remain anonymous, i know he will be...
    It took me a while to decide whether to start this thread. Upon discussion and with the go-ahead from my master, i decided to do it. (The sequence of the posts are not in chronological...
    mmexport1514602177158.jpg mmexport1514602169327.jpg mmexport1514604333310.jpg mmexport1515783834728.jpg 20180112_081457_20180112201242424.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. momouba008

male subs fordom lady

hope can be used like toy 189cm 78KG in cyberjaya
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Perfecttwisted

Her kinky journey (picture story)

Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there were Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. I remembered the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the scenes...
    Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there were Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. I remembered the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the scenes of being tied up and being smacked intrigued me to find out more. Soon, I was yearning to have...
    Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there were Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. I remembered the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the scenes of being tied up and being smacked intrigued me...
    Way before the Fifty shades of grey, there were Japanese anime which introduced me to the pain pleasure - BDSM. I remembered the first "sick" anime I watched during polytechnic year and the scenes...
    IMG_0300.JPG IMG_0302.JPG IMG_0304.JPG IMG_0308.JPG IMG_0309.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Ck676767

Looking chastity mistress .

Hi all , Try to find the mistress of life. Want to experience by the Mistress . For example, some chastity lock etc . I think the control of the cock, then will can do more and more . Even knee...
    Hi all , Try to find the mistress of life. Want to experience by the Mistress . For example, some chastity lock etc . I think the control of the cock, then will can do more and more . Even knee down you leg Hope I can service of you my mistress . Everything listen to mistress .
    Hi all , Try to find the mistress of life. Want to experience by the Mistress . For example, some chastity lock etc . I think the control of the cock, then will can do more and more . Even knee down you leg Hope I can service of you my...
    Hi all , Try to find the mistress of life. Want to experience by the Mistress . For example, some chastity lock etc . I think the control of the cock, then will can do more and more . Even knee...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. RizLina

NEW : BONDAGE SLAVE

Hi everyone. We like kink, fetish and perversions in sex. I'm a slave slut who likes to be humiliated, roughly fucked in all my holes. I adore to dress teasingly, dirty, to look like a slut. I...
    Hi everyone. We like kink, fetish and perversions in sex. I'm a slave slut who likes to be humiliated, roughly fucked in all my holes. I adore to dress teasingly, dirty, to look like a slut. I like wearing high heels and corsets that highlight my waist and ass. I enjoy to always look ready for...
    Hi everyone. We like kink, fetish and perversions in sex. I'm a slave slut who likes to be humiliated, roughly fucked in all my holes. I adore to dress teasingly, dirty, to look like a slut. I like wearing high heels and corsets that highlight...
    Hi everyone. We like kink, fetish and perversions in sex. I'm a slave slut who likes to be humiliated, roughly fucked in all my holes. I adore to dress teasingly, dirty, to look like a slut. I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Mystery77

My wife's life as my bitch

This thread is to show off my wife' body to the world. She was a virgin when we married n now hv accepted her life as submissive slut. She is always obedient n loves to follow instructions. Hv...
    This thread is to show off my wife' body to the world. She was a virgin when we married n now hv accepted her life as submissive slut. She is always obedient n loves to follow instructions. Hv trained her not to like penetration anymore. She gets her pleasure by serving my cock wit her mouth n...
    This thread is to show off my wife' body to the world. She was a virgin when we married n now hv accepted her life as submissive slut. She is always obedient n loves to follow instructions. Hv trained her not to like penetration anymore. She gets...
    This thread is to show off my wife' body to the world. She was a virgin when we married n now hv accepted her life as submissive slut. She is always obedient n loves to follow instructions. Hv...
    XCamera-20171029_021720.jpg XCamera-20171029_021931.jpg XCamera-20171030_035415.jpg XCamera-20171030_035339.jpg 20171104_201811.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. WOTHOR

The Art of Ropes, Bondage, Shibari and Kinbaku

Decided to start a dedicated thread to share my works with people who are interested in the art of rope, bondage, shibari and kinbaku. I am on the lookout for rope bunnies to work with. If you...
    Decided to start a dedicated thread to share my works with people who are interested in the art of rope, bondage, shibari and kinbaku. I am on the lookout for rope bunnies to work with. If you like my works and would like to work with me, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'd be happy...
    Decided to start a dedicated thread to share my works with people who are interested in the art of rope, bondage, shibari and kinbaku. I am on the lookout for rope bunnies to work with. If you like my works and would like to work with me, please...
    Decided to start a dedicated thread to share my works with people who are interested in the art of rope, bondage, shibari and kinbaku. I am on the lookout for rope bunnies to work with. If you...
    IMG_20171229_2.jpg IMG_20171229_4.jpg mmexport1515329166215.jpg mmexport1515329204407.jpg mmexport1515329212597.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Ben10cum

Results from bdsmtest

Though we might want to share our BDSM test results. Here's mine. == Results from bdsmtest.org == 83% Voyeur 79% Experimentalist 75% Pet 74% Switch 73% Exhibitionist 70% Masochist 70%...
    Though we might want to share our BDSM test results. Here's mine. == Results from bdsmtest.org == 83% Voyeur 79% Experimentalist 75% Pet 74% Switch 73% Exhibitionist 70% Masochist 70% Dominant 65% Non-monogamist 63% Rope bunny 62% Submissive 62% Rigger 62% Owner 60% Primal (Hunter) 60%...
    Though we might want to share our BDSM test results. Here's mine. == Results from bdsmtest.org == 83% Voyeur 79% Experimentalist 75% Pet 74% Switch 73% Exhibitionist 70% Masochist 70% Dominant 65% Non-monogamist 63% Rope bunny 62%...
    Though we might want to share our BDSM test results. Here's mine. == Results from bdsmtest.org == 83% Voyeur 79% Experimentalist 75% Pet 74% Switch 73% Exhibitionist 70% Masochist 70%...
    mmexport1509101382417.jpg mmexport1509101377681.jpg Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 19.02.46.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Sub-Jems

Ask Me Anything (BDSM Related)

A special friend, whom will always have a place in my heart encouraged me re-start this Q and A / Ask Me Anything section. He’s been there for me through thick and thin and always has my back. You...
    A special friend, whom will always have a place in my heart encouraged me re-start this Q and A / Ask Me Anything section. He’s been there for me through thick and thin and always has my back. You know who you are, and I thank you. Hi!! I’m Jems, Thank you to Flowie and the team for setting...
    A special friend, whom will always have a place in my heart encouraged me re-start this Q and A / Ask Me Anything section. He’s been there for me through thick and thin and always has my back. You know who you are, and I thank you. Hi!! I’m...
    A special friend, whom will always have a place in my heart encouraged me re-start this Q and A / Ask Me Anything section. He’s been there for me through thick and thin and always has my back. You...
    C8C138F0-EA72-4C9E-A74E-BACFAD671E1E.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Gwen

MY-seeking dominant couple

Dear all, Chi couple Seeking for dominant couple or bdsm sm couple to train my submissive gf.. Fetish: Dog training Humiliation Spanking Bondage Safe public humiliation Contact me if keen
    Dear all, Chi couple Seeking for dominant couple or bdsm sm couple to train my submissive gf.. Fetish: Dog training Humiliation Spanking Bondage Safe public humiliation Contact me if keen
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. fantasy_master

Submissive Slut Slave (F or CD/TS) Wanted

Looking for a submissive slut slave who likes being dominated, humiliated and abused. You should have an appetite for bearing pain, being humiliated and not worry about getting your ass spanked...
    Looking for a submissive slut slave who likes being dominated, humiliated and abused. You should have an appetite for bearing pain, being humiliated and not worry about getting your ass spanked red. You should be into this or like the idea of discipline and masochism else nothing can get you...
    Looking for a submissive slut slave who likes being dominated, humiliated and abused. You should have an appetite for bearing pain, being humiliated and not worry about getting your ass spanked red. You should be into this or like the idea of...
    Looking for a submissive slut slave who likes being dominated, humiliated and abused. You should have an appetite for bearing pain, being humiliated and not worry about getting your ass spanked...
    Tit Bust1.jpg Pissing.jpg Wax1.jpg Tied Cock2.jpg Tied Spreadeagle.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. billy03jack

Slave boy wanted for exotic holiday

30th January til 6th February. We’re a married super cool couple looking for a slave boy/cd/ts (18-22 years old) to go for 9 days exotic holiday. *All expenses will be paid for inclusive flight...
    30th January til 6th February. We’re a married super cool couple looking for a slave boy/cd/ts (18-22 years old) to go for 9 days exotic holiday. *All expenses will be paid for inclusive flight ticket. Must have international passport* must be bisexual, liberal minded and obedient. If...
    30th January til 6th February. We’re a married super cool couple looking for a slave boy/cd/ts (18-22 years old) to go for 9 days exotic holiday. *All expenses will be paid for inclusive flight ticket. Must have international passport* must be...
    30th January til 6th February. We’re a married super cool couple looking for a slave boy/cd/ts (18-22 years old) to go for 9 days exotic holiday. *All expenses will be paid for inclusive flight...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Sub-Jems

Inner Workings of My Filthy Mind

Her palms are sweaty, knees weak arms are heavy, shes nervous, but on the surface she looks calm and ready. She has to be. Trust, patience, endurance. She's been trained. She's been pushed. Every...
    Her palms are sweaty, knees weak arms are heavy, shes nervous, but on the surface she looks calm and ready. She has to be. Trust, patience, endurance. She's been trained. She's been pushed. Every session is different. but she know her body and she knows the extreme she can be pushed to, but this...
    Her palms are sweaty, knees weak arms are heavy, shes nervous, but on the surface she looks calm and ready. She has to be. Trust, patience, endurance. She's been trained. She's been pushed. Every session is different. but she know her body and...
    Her palms are sweaty, knees weak arms are heavy, shes nervous, but on the surface she looks calm and ready. She has to be. Trust, patience, endurance. She's been trained. She's been pushed. Every...
    AEFDAA0A-C2B3-49B3-8A60-8D841A09EF75.jpeg B0FD8D27-75BE-4CCA-975F-C12B7F2BC137.jpeg 719878F6-1830-437B-A4C6-1B89AE79295A.jpeg 90D1C4B6-97AC-40DB-BD38-CA13CFCE2109.jpeg C29B3064-FA30-4B21-A211-74609F83BEE2.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. WOTHOR

Rope Bondage FAQs

This thread is a spin off from my AMA thread. I thought several good questions were asked and i received PMs from many rope enthusiasts asking me questions. This led me to think that it might be...
    This thread is a spin off from my AMA thread. I thought several good questions were asked and i received PMs from many rope enthusiasts asking me questions. This led me to think that it might be useful to post some important basic beginner knowledge for the beginners so that they can have a...
    This thread is a spin off from my AMA thread. I thought several good questions were asked and i received PMs from many rope enthusiasts asking me questions. This led me to think that it might be useful to post some important basic beginner...
    This thread is a spin off from my AMA thread. I thought several good questions were asked and i received PMs from many rope enthusiasts asking me questions. This led me to think that it might be...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Putthatbodyonme

Talk to me

Decides to show my body here and let you guys tell me what you'll do to me. I'm in into soft bdsm, petplay and humiliation. Feed me my naughty kinks. ;) Pictures are taken when I'm giving my man...
    Decides to show my body here and let you guys tell me what you'll do to me. I'm in into soft bdsm, petplay and humiliation. Feed me my naughty kinks. ;) Pictures are taken when I'm giving my man a head.
    Decides to show my body here and let you guys tell me what you'll do to me. I'm in into soft bdsm, petplay and humiliation. Feed me my naughty kinks. ;) Pictures are taken when I'm giving my man a head.
    Decides to show my body here and let you guys tell me what you'll do to me. I'm in into soft bdsm, petplay and humiliation. Feed me my naughty kinks. ;) Pictures are taken when I'm giving my man...
    IMG-20170927-WA0004.jpg IMG-20170927-WA0005.jpg IMG-20170927-WA0006.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options