We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Thailand Swingers Seeking...

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. ironmike

Thailand Visiting Bkk 16-19 Jan

Malaysian chinese, male, mid 40s, married but will be visiting Bkk alone on business. Any local or visiting couples, ladies, guys who would like to grab a coffee, hangout for a drink or two,...
    Malaysian chinese, male, mid 40s, married but will be visiting Bkk alone on business. Any local or visiting couples, ladies, guys who would like to grab a coffee, hangout for a drink or two, lunch or dinner and if you need to use a hotel room for some discreet fun, please feel free to PM me.
    Malaysian chinese, male, mid 40s, married but will be visiting Bkk alone on business. Any local or visiting couples, ladies, guys who would like to grab a coffee, hangout for a drink or two, lunch or dinner and if you need to use a hotel room...
    Malaysian chinese, male, mid 40s, married but will be visiting Bkk alone on business. Any local or visiting couples, ladies, guys who would like to grab a coffee, hangout for a drink or two,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. AHAP

Thailand Couple visiting BKK 19-22 Jan

Hi everyone We (35F/38M) will be in Bangkok on 19-22Jan . We are looking for a good looking couple/females. Please send us a private message if you are interested Regards AHAP
    Hi everyone We (35F/38M) will be in Bangkok on 19-22Jan . We are looking for a good looking couple/females. Please send us a private message if you are interested Regards AHAP
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. StanEssa

Thailand In BKK from 13-16 Jan

Hi all, We are a couple from SG and would be in BKK from 13- 16 Jan. I'm in my 30s while my lady is in her 20s. Decent looking :) We're new, and have only done SRS a few times before. We'll be...
    Hi all, We are a couple from SG and would be in BKK from 13- 16 Jan. I'm in my 30s while my lady is in her 20s. Decent looking :) We're new, and have only done SRS a few times before. We'll be looking to go clubbing and drinks and see how it goes from there. Our idea of clubbing is a little...
    Hi all, We are a couple from SG and would be in BKK from 13- 16 Jan. I'm in my 30s while my lady is in her 20s. Decent looking :) We're new, and have only done SRS a few times before. We'll be looking to go clubbing and drinks and see how it...
    Hi all, We are a couple from SG and would be in BKK from 13- 16 Jan. I'm in my 30s while my lady is in her 20s. Decent looking :) We're new, and have only done SRS a few times before. We'll be...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. at1992

Thailand Anybody is in Cambodia? Phnom penh

Hi, we are young couple based from Phnom penh, Cambodia. Would love to meet and hang out with people that has the same interest (mmf, threesome or swinging) Thank you
    Hi, we are young couple based from Phnom penh, Cambodia. Would love to meet and hang out with people that has the same interest (mmf, threesome or swinging) Thank you
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. thun
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. thun

Thailand I like Singapore

I like SG. Marrina Bay Sand/ Sentoza/ Bugis/Gaylang/ Changi
    25601203_๑๗๑๒๐๓_0048.jpg 25601203_๑๗๑๒๐๓_0047.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. pleasure4usnu

Thailand Bangkok 3-7 Jan fun swinging couple seeking party or other couples

We are in Bangkok 3-7 January and keen to attend a swingers party with other couples. We are fit, healthy and fun and we are a genuine couple. We are not looking for single males and the male...
    We are in Bangkok 3-7 January and keen to attend a swingers party with other couples. We are fit, healthy and fun and we are a genuine couple. We are not looking for single males and the male half is straight and not curious to dabble there. We swap and soft swap, we like orgies to if all...
    We are in Bangkok 3-7 January and keen to attend a swingers party with other couples. We are fit, healthy and fun and we are a genuine couple. We are not looking for single males and the male half is straight and not curious to dabble...
    We are in Bangkok 3-7 January and keen to attend a swingers party with other couples. We are fit, healthy and fun and we are a genuine couple. We are not looking for single males and the male...
    image.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. heysexylady

Thailand Good looking Mid 20s couple looking for similar

Hello, We are a couple from SG and would be in BKK for some time. We are both good looking, new and rather adventurous. Do drop us a message if you are keen to chat further and we can do a more...
    Hello, We are a couple from SG and would be in BKK for some time. We are both good looking, new and rather adventurous. Do drop us a message if you are keen to chat further and we can do a more formal introduction over there. We are looking for full or soft swing, depending on the level of...
    Hello, We are a couple from SG and would be in BKK for some time. We are both good looking, new and rather adventurous. Do drop us a message if you are keen to chat further and we can do a more formal introduction over there. We are looking for...
    Hello, We are a couple from SG and would be in BKK for some time. We are both good looking, new and rather adventurous. Do drop us a message if you are keen to chat further and we can do a more...
    Point Blur_Sep142017_103413.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. AHAP

Thailand 19-22 Jan in BKK

Hi everyone We are a good looking couple 35F/38M planning to be in BKK from 19-22nd Jan We are interested is SRS and looking to meet other couples and/ Or girls. Please send me a PM if you are...
    Hi everyone We are a good looking couple 35F/38M planning to be in BKK from 19-22nd Jan We are interested is SRS and looking to meet other couples and/ Or girls. Please send me a PM if you are up to it
    Hi everyone We are a good looking couple 35F/38M planning to be in BKK from 19-22nd Jan We are interested is SRS and looking to meet other couples and/ Or girls. Please send me a PM if you are up to it
    Hi everyone We are a good looking couple 35F/38M planning to be in BKK from 19-22nd Jan We are interested is SRS and looking to meet other couples and/ Or girls. Please send me a PM if you are...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Themixer

Thailand Calling couple in bkk 9-10 jan

Dear uscians, We are Thai - Chinese couple in the early of 30s average body will be in bkk during 9-10 jan, looking for couple to catch up and share our intimacy bed time story. We will please...
    Dear uscians, We are Thai - Chinese couple in the early of 30s average body will be in bkk during 9-10 jan, looking for couple to catch up and share our intimacy bed time story. We will please to meet up couple who... - non pushy couple - understand that to continue for the further step is...
    Dear uscians, We are Thai - Chinese couple in the early of 30s average body will be in bkk during 9-10 jan, looking for couple to catch up and share our intimacy bed time story. We will please to meet up couple who... - non pushy couple -...
    Dear uscians, We are Thai - Chinese couple in the early of 30s average body will be in bkk during 9-10 jan, looking for couple to catch up and share our intimacy bed time story. We will please...
    IMG_5596.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. SingBBC

Thailand Come to Singapore

Guys come to Singapore and lets meet up
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. RISHAH

Thailand Couple looking for ffm or similar

Hi all,we are couple and would be in Pattaya from 12-15 Jan, anyone interested to joint fore fun time & hang out.
    Hi all,we are couple and would be in Pattaya from 12-15 Jan, anyone interested to joint fore fun time & hang out.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Jackray

Thailand visit krabi 10 jan 2018

hi single asian male visiting krabi on 10 jan any couple or lady would like to meet up or are they are parties going on please pm me Thank you
    hi single asian male visiting krabi on 10 jan any couple or lady would like to meet up or are they are parties going on please pm me Thank you
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. RoyKatV

Thailand Couples, Bulls, Bi Females up for some fun at Phuket, Patong on 14th to 23rd January 2018

We'll be going back to have a nice vacation at Phuket, Patong where we will indulge in Seafood at Malin Plaza, drinks at Bangla Road. No more renting a superbike for me, just a scooter is perfect...
    We'll be going back to have a nice vacation at Phuket, Patong where we will indulge in Seafood at Malin Plaza, drinks at Bangla Road. No more renting a superbike for me, just a scooter is perfect commuting to Patong Beach, Karon Beach and Kalim Beach... All about the Sun, Sand, Food, Booze and...
    We'll be going back to have a nice vacation at Phuket, Patong where we will indulge in Seafood at Malin Plaza, drinks at Bangla Road. No more renting a superbike for me, just a scooter is perfect commuting to Patong Beach, Karon Beach and Kalim...
    We'll be going back to have a nice vacation at Phuket, Patong where we will indulge in Seafood at Malin Plaza, drinks at Bangla Road. No more renting a superbike for me, just a scooter is perfect...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Terzaghi

Thailand 10-16Jan18 at

Hi Guys, I will be around Bangkok from the above that for vacation, whoelse is ready for meet up just pm me....
    Hi Guys, I will be around Bangkok from the above that for vacation, whoelse is ready for meet up just pm me....
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Discreetguy

Thailand Pattaya & Bangkok

Hi, we will be in pattaya from 24th onwards. Any couples or single males want to meet up for some fun together with my gf?
    Hi, we will be in pattaya from 24th onwards. Any couples or single males want to meet up for some fun together with my gf?
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. michmich1973

Thailand bkk n pattaya 23-26dec

hye we are malaysian indian couple in 40s and wil be in bangkok n pattaya from 23-26th dec. looking for nice couple or bi girls for fun time n hang out.
    hye we are malaysian indian couple in 40s and wil be in bangkok n pattaya from 23-26th dec. looking for nice couple or bi girls for fun time n hang out.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. 3003

Thailand Hatyai 20-22dec

20-22dec i will be in hat yai. Anyone interested to join me to have a short trip?
    20-22dec i will be in hat yai. Anyone interested to join me to have a short trip?
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Ishake

Thailand BKK and Pattaya dec 17 to Dec 25

Hello We are a couple m35 and f25 looking for other couples to hang around during our stay in BKK and Pattaya from Dec17 to Dec25 please PM me if interested. Sorry no single guys this time
    Hello We are a couple m35 and f25 looking for other couples to hang around during our stay in BKK and Pattaya from Dec17 to Dec25 please PM me if interested. Sorry no single guys this time
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Max714

Thailand Older ladies

Hi any white lady or mlif ( any races interested with an asian guy. Im 25 years old and want to experice with older ladies who can teach me things
    Hi any white lady or mlif ( any races interested with an asian guy. Im 25 years old and want to experice with older ladies who can teach me things
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options