We Are Singapore & Malaysia #1 Swingers Community

Are you seeking Undertable arrangements with local swingers or wanting to find an adventurous partner for the lifestyle? With 50000++ members and ever growing in ASIA, get connected to genuine swingers straight up. We are a 100% FREE site and a community built by genuine swingers.

Registration is FAST and EASY. Join us to start meeting swingers today!

Once upon a time in... 1.0

Discussion in 'Secret Desires & Dirty Confessions' started by dchew, Feb 12, 2018.

1. dchew

dchew VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Back in 2000, I met this malay lady, Cik S in Maju Junction. Long hair, dark skin and petite lady. i think around 155 only. She was working in the concierge that time. My main reason to approach her that time was merely to ask information about the place and also their management. I cant denied she really smell nice and abit manja.

I went maju junction couple of time for about 6 months and every time while waiting the management guy, I lepak at the concierge to chat with her. 6 months after, I rented the space for temporary booth for 2 days and won't be there anymore.

During that 2 days, I couldn't remember how I convinced her for the phone number because the encounters was almost less than 10 times. I guess she been friendly only.

After the 2 days booth, I nver been to the mall again. But..

To be continued....

Meet Me
    tokan, lengchaipoh and BreakdownAngel like this.
  2. scorpio19

scorpio19 Basic Member

Malaysia
    I like your ..To be continued.

heh

Jay1989SG likes this.
  3. ricoo10

ricoo10 VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Continue bro....

4. lengchaipoh

lengchaipoh VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Looks interesting story..please share n updates..we all parking here with fully popcorns

5. dchew

dchew VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    During that time, we are heavily rely on sms. The chat was quite decent until she started to tell that she likes clubbing and never been there for quite some time. So yeah, i invited her to zouk.

The night before zouk, I checked in the hotel nearby maju junction bcos she planned to go after work. About 10ish, she came to my room for a quick shower and changed. Nothing sexy yet.

We took taxi to zouk, paid the cover charge. The crowd yet to high since it was 11-ish. She didn't like beer so we took cola whisky.

Around 1-ish, she finished her drink and dance quite wildly. I guessed she already on the high mode. I even offered my drink to her (I took a sip only in the beginning). She seems happy after the second drink and went crazy. When I hugged her, her body was warm.

Not even 2am, I brought her out and went back to hotel. .She was ok about. Probably she is getting tired of dancing and jumping. After putting her on the bed, we took turn to shower. I went first. When she came out with her towel. I saw a petite dark skin malay lady with a white towel standing...

To be continued...

Wuwcru and jinke like this.
  6. lengchaipoh

lengchaipoh VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    Looks like more interesting...keeps it up bro

7. makelove69

makelove69 VIP Member
    Lifetime VIP

Malaysia
    continue please